The letter

*Austin*

I woke up with a killer hangover, I don't remember much from last night. I looked over at my night stand and saw a letter addressed to me and Ryleigh's engagement ring. Fuck this can't be good. I opened the letter and started reading it.

Austin,

I guess I should have known this is how you live your life. Fucking hoes that aren't your fiancé. But that's okay right as long as Post Malone is happy with it anything goes. What makes me really sad is that you had the fucking nerve to bring that little bitch into your house. Full on knowing that your fiancé and son were in the house. It's fucking sickening to be completely honest, and it hurt. I really don't care if you beg and plead to get me to come back, not this time Post. I'm too fucking damaged, I'm exhausted fuck I'm exhausted and I can't handle it anymore. You wanna sit there and fuck little bitches go right ahead because I'm done. There's no amount of money that you have to get me to come back, I've had it I'm done. And don't ask me to come see Rastus, he may be your son and he may have your last name. But he will never turn out to be a low life piece of shit like you, I can assure you of that. Live your life the way you want to Austin. You wanna fuck bitches go right the fuck ahead Austin, I'm not just going to sit here and play house with you. I saw you fucking that hoe on the front door, the sad part is that you were completely oblivious to me leaving, nah you were to busy fucking her to even notice. That hurt also. I'm leaving you Austin and I'll be taking Rastus with me. I called Vin and told him to meet me at my old house, because that's where I'll be living. If you come to see me, I will not hesitate to call Vin and that's someone you don't wanna mess with. I mean hey if you want to go right ahead fuck up your life some more right. Anyway congratulations Austin you fucked yours and my lives up. Are you happy? Cause I'm not I'm hurt, destroyed, lost, unhappy, speechless, broken, and the list just keeps going. I can't imagine what's going through your mind when you read this letter. I can't believe you did this to me and Rast. It sucks for Rast he's only two weeks old and going through this. I'm currently trying not to have a mental breakdown right now. I fucking love no wait I fucking loved you. You knew that and you still chose to do what you did. So contact me when you've got your head screwed on right and ready to make a commitment to me because right now clearly you're not.

Sincerely,

Ryleigh

I finished reading the letter and ran my fingers through my hair, what the fuck did I just do?