Ryleigh!

-TRIGGER WARNING-

*Austin*

It's been a month since Ryleigh was diagnosed with anxiety, depression and ptsd. She's had her good days and her not so good days. I quietly got out of bed making sure not to wake her up. I left the room to go get Rast and make breakfast for her. I walked into Rast's room, he was fully awake.

"Hey little man, come on let's go make momma some breakfast." I said.

He smiled and clapped his hands. I picked him up out of his crib and brought him downstairs with me. Once we got downstairs I fed him first, he was fed. I put him in his playpen bringing him into the kitchen. I started making Ryleigh breakfast. I started to make her French Toast, bacon, and eggs. I had glanced over at Rastus he was content chewing on one of his toys. I smiled and continued making breakfast. I heard footsteps shuffling above me then coming down to stairs. Ryleigh came into the kitchen dressed in all my clothes. She came over to me wrapping her arms around me.

"Morning baby." I said.

"Morning." She said quietly.

I guessed that today was going to be a bad day, I can tell when she's having a bad day or a good day.

"You okay baby?" I questioned.

"I'm depressed and I don't wanna do anything today." She said.

I kissed her hair lightly.

"Go sit down breakfast will be done in a little bit." I told her.

She trudged slowly to the table, soon the food was done and I brought her a plate.

"Thank you babe." She said.

I kissed her again and grabbed a plate for myself sitting across from Ryleigh. We sat in silence until I broke it.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, I got up picking her and dragging Rast's playpen into the living room. I sat down on the couch with Ry. She laid her head on my chest as I rubbed her back. I rocked her back and forth while I hummed Stay. I didn't like seeing her like this.

"Austin?" She said.

"Hmm." I replied.

"Do you still love me even when I'm like this?" She asked.

"Of course baby, nothing could ever stop me from loving you." I responded.

*Ryleigh*

Austin was holding me. I felt safe with him, like nothing could hurt me. I got off his lap.

"What's wrong baby?" Austin asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I lied.

"Okay baby." He said.

I left the living room and grabbed my Xanax slipping into the bathroom. Once I was alone in the bathroom I took a handful of pills and swallowed them

*Austin*

Ryleigh was taking a while so I went up to check on her.

"Ryleigh? Are you okay?" I asked through the door.

I didn't get a response so I knocked, still no response. I knocked harder still no response, I finally forced myself into the bathroom. Ryleigh was lying on the floor her Xanax spilled across the floor the pill bottle was across the room. I quickly dropped to the floor grabbing her wrist her pulse was extremely slow.

"Fuck Ryleigh, Ryleigh! Please don't leave me." I screamed.