How About Going On Tour With Me?

*Ryleigh*

I woke up to Austin not laying next to me I sat up. I sniffed the air only to smell bacon, I hopped down the stairs and found Austin making breakfast. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his chest as I kissed his shoulder. We've been dating for almost three months now.

"Good morning baby girl." He said as he turned around to kiss me.

"Morning!" I responded to him.

He turned back around and finished cooking. When he finished he fixed me a plate of food. We sat down at the table and started eating.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Good since I was next to my baby!" I responded.

He smiled we finished eating shortly after. He cleaned up our plates and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I said as I stood up wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you more!" He replied kissing my nose.

He scooped me up and brought me to the couch as he sat down leaving me on his lap. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, while my fingers gently played with his hair.

"Babe?" He questioned quietly.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"How about you go on tour with me?" He asked me

"Really?" I answered.

"Yeah it'd be fun, plus I don't think I could stand being without you." He said.

I laughed and kissed his neck gently.

"Yes baby I will go on tour with you." I told him.

He kissed my head again and wrapped his arms around my body making me feel secure.

*Austin*

Ryleigh was fast asleep on me, I just sat there with her on my lap stroking her hair lightly. She was so fucking perfect. She woke up a short while later.

"Hey baby girl." I hummed as I kissed her forehead.

"Mmm hey." She yawned stretching out her arms.

"Whatcha wanna do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Do you have the Fast and Furious movies? I'm actually really missing my dad right now." She responded.

"Yeah all of them, but can I play you something first." I said

"Yeah sure." She answered.

I grabbed my guitar and started to play 'Candy Paint'

"So I wrote this song as a tribute to your father." I said before singing.

"Candy paint with the white on top
Lambo doors of the oo-op drop
If you busy plotting on what I got
Kick in your door, that's SWAT you thot
Hundred thousand dollars on the table top
Half price my whips same price my watch
Got no jumper but I ball a lot
Bitch I'm young stoney, I do what I want." I sang to her.

She listened intently after I was done I put my guitar down. She kissed me passionately resting her head on mine as she wrapped her arms around me.

"My father would have loved that song." She said quietly.

We watched the Fast and Furious saga for the rest of our night. Eventually falling asleep on the couch together.

A/N

And actually Post really did write 'Candy Paint' as a tribute to Paul Walker.

——