Will You.

Mature

*Austin*

Ryleigh and I were back home, sadly Rastus was still in the NICU. I woke up earlier and had decided to call Vin to ask him something. I had to take my phone call outside, so Ryleigh couldn't here the phone call. I finally called Vin after freaking out slightly.

Vin Hello.

Me Hey Vin it's Austin.

Vin Hey Austin what's up.

Me So I wanted to ask you something.

Vin Yes?

Me So I want to ask Ryleigh to marry me, but I wanted your blessing first.

Vin Well she seems to love you a lot. She's taken your stupid ass back a couple of times. Also you seem to love her a lot. So you have my blessing.

Me Really that's amazing I can't thank you enough.

Vin Just don't fuck it up.

Me Understood! Thank you so much! I'll talk to you later.

Vin Okay, good luck.

I got off the phone with Vin. As I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Ryleigh.

"Good morning baby!" I said.

"Good morning, who were you just on the phone with?" Ryleigh asked.

"Vin." I said.

"Oh. Why were you on the phone with him?" She responded.

"I just had a question for him about something." I answered.

"Oh okay. Can we go see Rast today? I miss my little munchkin." She said.

"Of course! Wanna go out to dinner later?" I responded.

"Yeah! Definitely!" Ry replied

A little while later we got dressed and headed out to go see Rastus. We got to the hospital shortly after and went to the NICU to see Rastus. We got him out of his enclosed bassinet. Ryleigh was holding him and rocking him.

"Hey little man!" I said quietly.

He looked at me. I smiled at him, he was improving. He still has his endotracheal tube in his nose to help him breathe but he was improving.

"Hi Rast, yeah hi!" Ry said to him.

He smiled at her.

"There's a smile you're so perfect." I said.

"Hopefully soon you'll bust outta this joint and come home. Then you'll get to meet Vinny, and Justin, and a bunch of other people who have been dying to meet you." Ry said

" Ry said