Chicago, Illinois

*Austin*

Liked by RylesWalker, justinbieber, 21savage, vindiesel, and 4,868,251 others

postmalone She's fucking perfect.
View all 3,646,142 comments
RylesWalker Aweh I love you ❤️
Username1 why'd you get back together with her
45 minutes ago

We were at the hotel since we had just got back from my show. We were sitting outside of the hotel just taking in the Chicago scenery. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder. I smiled at her as I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Austin put me down!" She whined.

I just chuckled as I carried her towards the elevator.

"Austin people are staring at us." She continued.

"Oh well, let em stare." I said

I got to the elevator. When we got into the elevator I pushed the button for our floor which was the top floor so we had a long ride. Ryleigh was leaning against the wall, I leaned over her closing her in. I kissed her gently but passionately. She smiled while we kissed. We got to our floor I picked her up again.

"Austin not again!" Ry said.

I laughed as I carried her to our room. Once we got inside I set her down to grab us drinks. I kissed her forehead, and handed her a beer. We decided to watch a movie.

"Babe I wanna watch Lilo and Stitch! Please!" She asked.

"Okay okay, we can watch that" I responded.

"Yay!" She said.

I pulled her onto my lap, kissing her shoulder as I pressed 'ok' on the remote. Ryleigh was intently watching the movie. I kissed her neck softly,  I felt her move her neck giving me more access to her neck. I bit a soft spot on her neck, I heard her moan softly. She stood up turning around facing me. I smiled as she faced me I pecked her lips softy. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me again. I laid her on the couch leaning over her, making out with her slowly. I bit her lip picking her up from the couch and bringing her to the bed. I fell onto the bed allowing Ryleigh to land on top of me. She smiled as she cupped my face in her hands. She played with my bottom lip using her thumbs. She kissed me once again biting my lip this time. I rolled us over so I was on top I kissed her passionately smiling when I stopped. She smiled back looking at me.

"I love you so much babe." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

*Ryleigh*

I looked into Austin's eyes. He's so fucking perfect. He kissed me again gently I smiled as we kissed.

"You're so perfect!" Austin said.

"Oh my god stop." I said hiding my blushing face.

"Aweh you're blushing." He chuckled.

I smacked him. He gasped and started tickling me. I started giggling, he knew all of my tickle spots. I was in fits of laughter.

"Stop! Jackass!" I laughed.

He continued to tickle me I was just barely breathing because he was tickling me. He eventually stopped as we both were getting tired and finally went to sleep.