Honeymoons

Mature

*Austin*

We finally landed in the Bahamas, the next day. When we got off the plane we headed to the resort hotel to check in and shit. We got to the resort shortly after, we got out of the Uber and grabbed our things. We walked into the resort it was amazing, I kissed Ryleigh, pulling her out of the trance she was in.

"This place is beautiful!" Ryleigh exclaimed.

"I know, I knew that you'd like it. That's why I picked it." I responded.

We got up to the front desk I checked us in, the attendant gave us our room number and key. We rolled our suitcases behind us over to the elevator. Our room was on the top floor, and it overlooked the ocean. Once we were in the elevator, I pushed Ryleigh against the elevator wall kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me with the same force and passion. We finally got to the top floor and we got out of the elevator. I grabbed Ryleigh's hand interlacing our fingers together. We got to our hotel room as I slid the key into the card reader. We got inside and Ryleigh was in awe.

*Ryleigh*

We got to the room we were going to be staying in. We set our suitcases down, and Austin immediately pushed me against the hotel room wall. He kissed me deeply and passionately, he lifted me off the ground wrapping my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss me passionately, he pulled me off the wall walking us to the couch. He sat us down, I quickly took the chance to take his shirt off. He pulled mine off shortly after. I started grinding on him causing light moans escape his lips. I got off of him and kissed down his body. I got to his shorts pulling them off, along with his boxers. His cock sprang free, I licked the base of his cock. I got to the tip sucking it into my mouth, Austin moaned quietly. I started giving him a blow job.

"Fuck." He moaned.

I smiled to myself going a little bit faster. He moaned again tangling his fingers into my hair. I pulled his cock out of my mouth with I pulled off my shorts and panties and I climbed on top of him and inserted his cock into my pussy.

*Austin*

Ryleigh started to ride my she moaned throwing her head back. I placed my hands on her waist. She kissed me as she rode me.

"Fuck, I love you Ry." I said.

I picked her up and brought her to the bed. I laid her down kissing her lightly. I entered her slowly, causing her to moan. I went slowly and passionate, my chain was hitting her chest, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I went faster, Ryleigh threw her head back as her nails clawed into my back. I kissed her neck, biting it shortly after leaving a hickey. I rolled us over so she was on top of me riding me. She started off slow and then gradually got faster, I moaned grabbing her ass in the process. I pulled her off of me and laid her on the bed again. I kissed down her body looking up at her occasionally, she was biting her lip she knew what was coming. I stuck a finger into her wet core causing her to let out a moan, and then I started to thrust my finger in and out of her slowly getting faster each thrust.

*Ryleigh*

Austin was fingering me and fuck it felt good. He inserted another finger, I could tell he was looking at me I had that instinct. My left hand was clutching the bed sheets turning my knuckles white, my right hand was tangled in Austin's hair I had gotten it out of the bun it was in. He inserted another finger, he now had three fingers inside of me. I arched my back pushing myself closer to him, he dived his head downward. He inserted his tongue into my core. I pushed his head further down.

"Fuck Austin, that feels good." I moaned.

He was now thrusting his tongue and his fingers inside of me, and my toes curled.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck Austin!" I moaned.

He quickly inserted himself back inside of me, and started to thrust in and out of me. He kissed me as I scratched my nails into his back. I felt him release himself into me and I did the same thing. He fell next to me breathing heavily. We eventually got dressed and decided to go to the beach. I checked my Instagram and saw that Jodie tagged Austin and I in a post.

Liked by RyPost, postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber rriproarin, and 5M others

jodiepost @RyPost and @postmalone  Rastus misses you guys.
View all 2,654,554 comments
RyPost Awe my little baby boy.
postmalone Awe.
1 hour ago

*Austin*

Ryleigh and I got in the rental car, then took a boat ride to Harbor Island. Once we got there we were going to go the pink beach on Harbor Island and then we were going to go out to dinner. We got to the beach.

"Whoa. This is amazing." She said.

She kissed me gently, I kissed her back. I could feel her smile against my lips. I picked her up, she laughed. I brought her to a small rock cave. I laid her on the ground I kissed her lips again then trailed my lips down her body, I pulled off her bikini top and continued to kiss down her body. I kissed her hips pulling off her bikini bottoms, I kissed the inside of her upper thighs I got to her core sticking my tongue inside of her. She arched her back, moaning quietly. I went faster sticking a finger inside of her. She bit her bottom lip, stifling another moan. I pulled off my swim trunks inserting my dick inside her core, I moaned as I started thrusting into her. I went faster causing us both to moan. Ryleigh threw her head back, I took the chance to give her a hickey.

"Fuck Austin." She moaned.

I went faster getting close to my climax. She pulled me closer with her legs, clawing my back. I pulled out and came onto her stomach. I fingered her until she came. I sucked my fingers, I wiped the cum off of her stomach with a towel. We got back into our swimsuits, and walked back onto the beach.

*Ryleigh*

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber, rriproarin, jodiepost, and 4M others

RyPost Pink Sands Beach in the Bahamas.
View all 2,472,259 comments
vindiesel Looks amazing love.
postmalone glad you like it babe
3 minutes ago

We went out to eat dinner shortly, we went to the Queen Conch. It was absolutely stunning. I made Austin get lobster, and I got crab. We finally finished eating dinner and went back to the hotel.