The Hospital

*Austin*

I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room of the hospital. Chris was arrested and taken to jail. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the doctor calling my name. I looked up then walked over to him.

"How is she?" I asked nervously.

"She's alive that's the good news." He responded.

"And the bad news..." I questioned.

"The bad news. She was raped, and badly injured." He answered.

"Fuck!" I screamed drawing attention to myself.

"Do you wanna see her?" The doctor asked.

"No shit I wanna see her, she's my fiancé." I said.

He led me to her room we got there and my security guards let us in.

"I'll leave you two alone." He said.

He walked out. I kissed her head. Her eyes fluttered opened.

"Hey baby!" I said quietly.

The doctor came in handing me her chart then left again.

"H-Hey Austin." She said shakily.

I kissed her forehead lightly, I started to read over her chart. She had a concussion, a fractured collarbone, a broken elbow, a couple bruised ribs, a black eye, she had to get stitches above her eye, staples in her head, and a bruised sternum. I put my head in my hand she had IVs hooked up to her, a blood pressure monitor on her finger, and an oxygen mask. She had also lost a lot of blood.

"I'm so sorry baby, I should have gone out with you and Camila tonight." I said defeated.

"N-no babe don't blame yourself please." She said.

"I love you so much, you don't know how much it means to me that you're alive." I responded kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, don't forget that." She told me.

Liked by rriproarin, jodiepost, vindiesel, and 3

Liked by rriproarin, jodiepost, vindiesel, and 3.5M others.

postmalone I'm just happy you're alive.
1 hour ago

I looked at Ryleigh, she had fallen back asleep. My phone started buzzing I looked at it it was the NICU, I got up quietly and walked out of the room. I answered the call as soon as I was away from Ryleigh so I didn't wake her up.

A: Hello
NICU: Hi Austin this is one of the NICU nurses. I just wanted I to let you know that Rastus is ready to go home if you wanted to come pick him up.
A: Awesome yeah I'll be right over.
NICU: Okay! Sounds good see you in a little bit.

I hung up the phone and did a small dance. I was getting weird looks but I didn't care. Rastus was coming home finally. I walked over to my bodyguard Nick.

"Hey Nick I'm about to go get Rastus, he can finally come home so I'll be back in like 10-20 minutes. If Ryleigh wakes up looking for me." I told him.

He nodded and smiled. I took off to go get Rastus. I got to the hospital that Rastus was at shortly after. I got into the NICU and the nurses had Rastus out of his incubator and waiting for me. I smiled as I set down his car seat and grabbed him out of one of their arms.

"Hey dude, are you ready to go home and see mommy. Well technically go back to a different hospital and see mommy." I said quietly.

He smiled, which made me smile, I put him in his car seat and pulled out my phone to take a picture of him and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by vindiesel, rriproarin, jodiepost, camila_cabello, justinbieber, and 6M others

postmalone Rastus is going to see his mommy. He finally broke out of baby jail.
View all 5,857,363 comments
camila_cabello Aweh yay!
jodiepost Yay! We'll come visit soon! Love you all.
20 minutes ago

I put Rastus in the back of my car and shut his door. I got into the drivers seat, started the car and drove to where Ryleigh was. When we got there I got Rastus out of the car and walked into the hospital. I got to Ryleigh's room and walked inside. Ryleigh was awake and talking to Camila.

"I brought you a present, you might like it Ryles." I said

I held up the car seat and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my gosh Rast!" She said quietly.

I took him out of the car seat and handed him to her. After all that's happened, something good was finally happening.