Diagnosed

*Ryleigh*

So Austin had booked me an appointment with a psychologist, I wasn't looking forward to it. He thinks that there's something wrong with me.

"Austin there's nothing wrong with me..." I whined.

"Prove it to me by going to this appointment." He replied.

I groaned and attempted to walk away but Austin spun me around. He intertwined our fingers and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." He said.

"I hate you for making me do this." I shot back.

He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my hair.

"Everything will be okay, no matter what happens. I'll be there, nothing can push me away. We're in this together. I love you okay." He said.

I nodded. I was fucking depressed. I was wearing sweatpants today and one of Austin's shirts. Vin had come to watch Rastus. Austin and I left shortly after. We got to the psychiatrist and waited for her to call us in. Once we were in the office she did a shit ton of tests and eventually diagnosed me with anxiety and depression along with ptsd. The doctor said it was most likely due to my father dying. She prescribed me anti-depressants and anxiety meds, I sighed softly before I looked at Austin I guess he was right there was something wrong with me. Although I wasn't about to admit that. After my appointment Austin and I went to go get my meds and went home.