Mental Illnesses

MATURE

*Ryleigh*

Austin and I got home from the drug store. Austin carried me inside, I got out of his arms and crawled into a ball onto the couch.

"Babe, you can't just lay on the couch all day." Austin said.

"Sure I can. My life fucking sucks." I replied.

Austin pulled me off the couch and threw me over his shoulder.

"Austin put me down!" I whined.

"No be happy baby." He told me.

"Whyyyy." I replied.

"Because I don't like seeing you like this, it hurts me." Austin said.

"Fuck you..." I responded.

Austin kissed me, bringing me upstairs. Vin had taken Rastus to the park, so we were in the house alone. Austin brought us into our room he closed the door with his foot.

*Austin*

I continued to kiss Ryleigh, laying her on the bed. I smiled at her then kissed her neck lightly. She moaned lightly when I got to her sweet spot. I pulled off her shirt, kissing her collarbone. I continued down her body, I snaked my arm around to her back unclasping her bra. I pulled it off quickly attaching my mouth to her left breast sucking on it, then moving to the other one doing the same thing. I continued traveling down her body pulling off her jeans and panties. Once they were off I quickly stuck my tongue inside of her core. She moaned grinding her hips slowly. I placed my hand on her hips holding her hips in place.

"Fuck come on Austin don't do that." She breathed.

I went faster, causing her to arch her back.

"Fuck Austin, that feels so good." She moaned.

I stood up and shortly after Ry sat up. She unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down along with my boxers. She put my dick into her mouth, starting to suck it slowly.

"Fuck Ry" I got out.

She went faster causing me to moan and grab a fistful of her hair. She started to massage my balls, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. I laid her back onto the bed. I inserted my dick into her core causing her to moan. I started to thrust myself into her, slowly speeding up.

"Fuck Austin." She moaned.

She clawed her nails into my back undoubtedly drawing blood.

*Ryleigh*

I moaned again and threw my head back. I wrapped my legs around Austins' waist drawing him closer to me. He went faster.

"Ugh Austin I'm gonna cum." I moaned

He slowed his thrusts down almost to a stop. I moaned loudly drawing him closer to me. I threw my head backwards and hit my climax. Austin came shortly after he rolled over next to me, breathing heavily. He kissed me getting up shortly. He pulled on his clothes as I pulled on mine shortly after. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"I love you baby." Austin said.

"I love you too babe, so much." I responded.

We went downstairs and Vin got back soon after, we hung out the rest of the day.