Chapter 35: It's Not Fine

Y/L/N- Your name and Last Name

Momo's POV

"Sorry but... I don't know what you're talking about.", she chuckled.

"Stop pretending that you're not Keito!", I shouted making her speechless.

"I'm not Keito. I don't even know someone named Keito.", she said.

"Dr. Y/N! I'm glad I finally found you! Someone's looking for you!", a nurse suddenly called for the stranger.

So it's true, she's not the Keito I was looking for. She's another stranger who looks like Keito and acts like Keito. It's not fine for me.

I wiped my tears as I went back to Jeongyeon's room and behaved on the corner making the members look oddly at me.

"Momo? Is there something wrong?", Chaeyoung asked me.

"Nothing.", I plainly said.

"Chaeyoung, let her be. She's thinking about the stranger last night.", Mina glanced at us.

"What?! Momo's in love with another person?", Sana stood up. "I thought you're searching for Keito!"

"Momo told me last night that she met Keito.", Nayeon shrugged. "More like, Keito lookalike."

"I swear! She really looks like Keito but she just wear eyeglasses!", I frowned. "But, she's not Keito. I met that stranger again a while ago. She's a doctor."

"A doctor! Have you already forgotten that Keito was a medical student before?!", Tzuyu rushed on my side. "Unnie! That could be her!"

"Almost, but, her name's different.", I smiled at her.

"What's her name?", they focused themselves to me.

"Dr. Y/N? I'm not sure? That's what I heard."

"Maybe it's her nickname!", they assured me.

Y/N POV

I went outside to grab some snacks and to clear myself from the nervousness I felt when I saw Momo. Why did she come here? It's not fine!

"Oh! I'm sorry!", someone spilled some coffee on my white gown.

"It's okay. I'm fine. It's not that hot.", I lied just for her not to panic.

"Keito?", she suddenly blurted out. "It's me, Jihyo."

"I'm really sorry but you mistook me for another person.", I laughed. "My name's Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"No, you're Keito with an eyeglass.", she forcefully said.

"Sure, if that's what you believe.", I showed her my identification card.

"Oh, I guess you're right. Sorry if I'm wrong.", she smiled shyly.

"It's not fine. Just kidding.", I laughed again.

"Seriously, you look like a friend of mine. If I treat you a coffee, would you forgive me?"

"Fine."

I missed Jihyo so much. Knowing that she could still remember me and my features, I am elated.

Momo's POV

Mina and Nayeon went with me to he information desk. I was looking side by side if I'm going to see that Dr. Stranger.

"Excuse me Ms. Do you know someone named, Dr. Y/N?", I asked the girl in charge of the front desk.