Chapter 38: You're My Candy Pop

Jihyo's POV

"Why? Why do I have to find someone like you?", I laughed at her. "What do you have?"

"Ugh! I hate you!", she went inside and slammed the door.

Mina is really strange. I can't understand her. We're always beside each other but she still acts strange.

"Jihyo unnie, what's wrong? Why does Mina keep on glaring at you and she even slammed the door awhile ago?", Tzuyu tapped my shoulder and whispered on my ear.

"I don't even know. She's acting strange nowadays.", I shrugged as I did not look at Mina.

Momo's POV

"Eww! Don't call me Babe yet!", she whined as she stopped eating.

"Oh 'yet', which means, sooner or later, I can call you that." I teased her more making her annoyed. "Again, I want to tell you how sorry I am Keito. I didn't want to hurt you but the truth was, I never fell in love with Kai. It's always you whom I am in love with. If you're happy with Ai already, I have to accept it then."

"She's just joking. We're not together. I was the one who told her to do everything she can just for you to stay away from me. But, I regret it.", she shook her head.

I was relieved when I heard that there's nothing going on between them. Hearing those, it's like a candy sweetening my ears. You're my candy pop.

We talked for so many hours about the problems we encountered and she even confessed her secret and that I should call her Y/N. But until now, it's not yet confirmed if we're back together again. I'll escape through the reality once it happens.

Sana: Momo jjang, just go directly to the hotel. Jeongyeon was discharged already.

Me: Sure2, I'll go there later.

Sana: Don't be too late, manager-nim is going to talk to us.

Me: About what?

Sana: Let's find out later.

"Y/N, I have to go now. Jeongyeon was already discharged and we have some things to discuss.", I told her as we're almost on the ending of our talk.

"Thank you for your time Momo and thank you for understanding me also.", she bowed down.

"No problem.", I told her as I cupped her cheeks unnoticed.

This spinning feeling is like a candy stripe. It's going round and round like a rainbow when I look in her eyes.

I went back to our hotel as I saw the members gathering around our room. I looked at Mina who seems to feel awkward. I really know her so well.

"Hey! What's up with you?", I nudged at her as she looked at me.

"Nothing.", she answered.

"If you say so.", I said without forcing her since she hates it if I keep on forcing her.

"Woah! So you're all complete now.", manager-nim clapped his hands for our attention. "Because of what happened to Jeongyeon, we were delayed on our trip to Guimaras. But now that she's okay, it means, we're going there already!"

"To the beach!", Chaeyoung pointed anywhere and went to her room.

"I've got to prepare my sunblock.", Dahyun did her eagle dance as she goes out.

"Yah! Do you even need that?", Sana went with them.

"Momo? Can we talk for a moment?", Jihyo held my arms as I nodded.