Tom

Tom liked to think of himself as a scientist/hero.  He lives in a secluded dimension with only him and his daughter.  He was happy like that.  He liked to be alone, however he hated too.  He missed his daughter and was trying everything to get her back.  On his last journey to another dimension she was taken by a shadow, who named himself Lord Mare.  Tom and his daughter had many encounters with Mare, and they’ve stopped his plans many times.  It was difficult but they’d get through it together.  Tom was in his lab working on a messy desk.  His desk stretched completely from one side of the lab to the other and was littered with scrap parts and unfinished inventions.  Tom liked to keep all his finished and useful inventions in the locked room to the left of the desk.  The room he was in was a square shape and in the back corners were two round tubes.  The tubes were a transparent and had an opening to go in and out.  In the top corner of them was what looked like a camera pointing down at the capsule ground.  Tom called them Campoints and he invented lots of them.  These cameras teleport people to different points in different dimensions.  Above his desk was a big computer screen that he uses for research and choosing a destination for teleportation.  Under his desk were metal file cabinets.  To the right of the room were a pair of double doors that lead to a room where he keeps and experiments on Mare’s nightmare creatures.  Tom was determined to get his daughter.  In any way possible.