3

I sighed in relief when I saw Lydia's flawless hair at one of the tables with Jackson by her side. I was famished and wasn't in the mood to wait for them. 

I held my her tray of food tightly as I walked towards them. And my mood didn't get better when I saw Danielle Peters sitting on the table with them, which was full by the way. 

"Excuse me," I said with a tight smile, "Get out"

She turned around surprised and the in confusion. "What?"

"You're in my seat, get out," I repeated annoyed. I know it wasn't really my seat and I know she has a right to sit wherever she wants but one, I wasn't in the mood to find another place to sit and two, I don't like her. Oh, and three, did I say how hungry I am?

Danielle was a girl who thought she was really smart when in reality she wasn't special, she just wasn't dumb. So, having to deal with her raising her hand in almost every class and thinking she is competing with the other students to who is smarter really ticked me off. 

She tried to talk back but gave up rather quickly when I glared at her, getting up and leaving quietly. I smiled at her retreating form before sitting down in the now available chair. "Well, what are you guys talking about?" I asked still smiling as I picked a french fry. I was finally eating.

I felt someone looking at me and turned to see a guy staring at me. "Hello," I said before biting my sandwich.

"H-hi" 

I looked at him again, my eyes narrowing. "Wait, aren't you the one at the party? Who bumped into me? St...even?" I tried.

"S-Stiles" he corrected and it clicked. The weird name, right.

"Yes! Stiles," I nodded, sipping on my orange juice.

"Anyways..." Lydia caught my attention, looking at me strangely. "We were talking about what must have happened on the bus yesterday."

"I heard it was a cougar", Allison said.
"Me too" Danny nodded.

"I heard a mountain lion," Jackson said making me roll my eyes. After that I tuned out, preferring to focus on my beautiful food.

"Actually," Stiles's voice caught my attention, "I just found out who it is. Check it out." he said, showing the video on his phone. Everyone got closer to watch the video, including myself. I heard a hitching breath making me look up. My eyes instantly met Stiles's, making me notice how close we were. My brow raised slightly and I almost couldn't hold the smirk threatening to appear once I noticed his nervousness.

"I know this guy," Scott suddenly said.

"You do?" Allison asked and he nodded.
"Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." He explained.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" Lydia said trying to change the subject, "Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" She asked Allison who nodded slightly.

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun."