1

"Will I see you tomorrow?" the boy laying on her bed asked as he sat up.

Emily looked at him in her vanity mirror, a smile on her face as she replied, "You already know the answer" then, looking back at her phone, she replied the text from Lydia.

'I'll be there in 10 tops xx'

"Unfortunately," he said after zipping up his jeans, shirt in hand as he walked towards her. "Call me then?"

The boy was gorgeous, and his body just adds to his beauty, hence the couple of seconds the teenage girl took before replying. "Sure" she smiled softly. He nodded, kissing the back of her head before turning to her door, grabbing his phone and keys from her nightstand in his way.

Emily watched him leave, getting up the second she heard the door close. She opened her dresser, quickly changing into a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, boots and a jacket. Her parents were working at the hospital until late, so she just turned off the lights and locked the door behind her before she entered her car.

.

"About time!" Lydia welcomed me when I arrived at the party.

"Sorry," I hugged her back, "Was busy"

"I bet you were. Allison and Scott are in the back hitting off, Jackson and the rest are scattered through the house. I'll find him, do you want to come?"

"Oh, I'll go grab something to drink, I'll find you later, 'kay?" I asked looking around the crowded house.

Lydia nodded before gracefully disappearing through the mass of people, leaving me to try and get to the kitchen. The song was loud and in each step I took, I could see someone from school either dancing like crazy or snogging someone's face off.

 When I finally got to the kitchen -after being pushed, and pressed around- I went directedly to the drinks, filling a cup with coke.

I was only starting to drink from it, turning around, when something- or rather, someone collided with me, which made me splash coke in a good part of my face.

"Oh my god"

My body was inclined as I tried not to let my clothes get wet as well. I looked up to see who bumped into me and it was a boy, I guess from school, with fair skin, a buzz cut and a perplexed expression.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't- oh my god" 

The way his eyes were widened was quite comical, which made me look at him in amused as I tried to dry my face. "Here, let me-" he said grabbing a bunch of napkins, patting them on my face in such a hurry that made me almost choke on it.

"Hey. Hey-" I grabbed his hand, "It's okay," I said taking the napkin from his hand. "I'll take it from here"

He nodded, "I'm sorry," he said again as he started walking. "I really need to go right now, I'm sorry again" I watched as he awkwardly walked backward, bumping into some people -muttering apologies as he went- before turning around and fastening his steps.

Turning my attention back to myself, I pulled my shirt so I could see any damage on it, sighing in relief when I found none.

"My name is Stiles, by the way!"

My head snapped only in time to see the same boy who bumped into me pointing at himself before disappearing once again.

"Alright..." I muttered to myself as I threw the napkins in the trash. I'll try to find Lydia. "Who the hell names their son 'Stiles'?"

I left the party a couple of hours after the incident and drove back to my empty house.

Having both of your parents working as doctors could bring a various type of advantages, yet the worst outcoming was the loneliness. They both stayed most of their time in the hospital, which was great because they helped people, but for that, I barely saw them and family nights scarcely existed and when it did, it was with only one of them mostly.

Since there's nothing I could do about it and I wasn't going to turn into the depressive and rebel teenager they didn't deserve to deal with, I pull out my poker face and pretend it was alright, that I could deal with it just fine.

I changed myself into my pajamas before taking my mango temptation lotion, spreading it in my arms and hands. The night was calm and the full moon was beautiful outside.

When I finally let myself lay down, the howling outside lulled me into a deep sleep.