7

I sighed, resting my head on the wall behind me as I waited for Lydia outside the bathroom she was in. My knee was bouncing anxiously as the bad feeling continued to creep up on me. Maybe it was because we were in the school, at night, and it was really dark. Seriously, it would creep anyone out.

I sighed once more, looking at my nails to try to calm down but it wasn't working and I couldn't stop myself from snapping. "You know what?" Jackson, who was sitting on the floor snapped his head to look at me, "I'm going to grab Allison so we can leave. I don't care, I don't want to be here anymore," I said before quickly stomping away.

"Emily!" Jackson called me but I shook my head, saying loud enough so he could hear.

"I'm not staying here anymore Jackson!"

...

(3rd POV)

Allison finally got to the lobby and found Scoot and Stiles.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott bombarded her when he saw her
"Because you asked me to" Allison replied confused.

Scott looked confused at her "I asked you to?"

Allison frowned, feeling her heart beat increase slightly as she seems to finally catch what was happening, "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't," he said.

Stiles got suddenly interrupted the couple, an idea popping in his head, "Did you drive here?"

"Jackson did" Allison replied.

"Jackson's here?!" Both guys shouted

"Uh, yeah. Lydia and Emily to- Wait. What is going on?"

"Finally!" Lydia's voice startled the three teenagers, "Can we go now?" she hopefully asked. Yet, before she could get any answers the ceiling broke making all of them jump.

"Run!" Scott shouted, "Now!" 

And then everyone took off.

(Emily's POV)

I still haven't found any sign of Allison, which was tiring. I've been walking for more than ten minutes now and I didn't even have the decency to bring my phone with me. 

That's just great, now I have to find them or... Maybe I can go wait by Jackson's car, yeah, that's probably better. At least I wouldn't have to walk in this dark corridors, it's creeping me out more by the minute.

Suddenly a feeling overcame me making me stop in my tracks, a feeling of something awful was gauging on me making my heart race. Trying to control my breath, I turned around slowly, praying it wasn't some terror movie where I would meet my killer once I did. I was met with dark and a long corridor ahead of me.