46

"It's not an easy procedure," Deaton looked at them, "to those who watch. She's going to tell things to convince you to not do this, she'll seem to be Emily, but she is not. Right now, this is Artemis and she is incredibly intelligent. Anyone who thinks they can't take it, please wait outside"

"What are you doing? L-like a demon exorcise?" Stiles asked making the doctor give him a tipped smile.

"Yes. It will take the spirit of Artemis away"

"Will It hurt her?" Allison asked.

"Probably"

"Oh, that's just great," Stiles nodded.

Scott looked at Deaton, "When do you start?"

Deaton looked at Emily, she was sitting in an aluminum chair bonded with silver chains dumped into goat blood.
She moved and a second later her eyes snapped open.

"Now"

x.X.x

Emily gasped for air, an airy laugh falling from her lips.

"You can't take me away!"

Deaton kept chanting the Greek Rite making the girl contort on the chair. Those who stood around watching, their faces were contorted in horror. Amaryllis and Tom held each other as a source of comfort, standing on the sides as they let Deaton and Magnolia work on the incantation.

Stiles stood on the sidelines watching the scene with a frown, he didn't like the screams leaving her mouth, or the way she contorted in pain, but he knew it was the only way to get her back, and while Allison watched with her father by her side, Scott, Isaac, and Derek weren't allowed to come in since she could make them stop everything. Noah and Melissa were just a few feet away, watching everything unfold like one watched a horror movie.

Emily panted, "You can't-" she breathed, "You can't take me away from her!" she looked up, hair matted on her face and dried blood still painting it. "You will kill her!"

Stiles's head shot to Deaton, question swirling in his eyes. "Yes," she laughed, "You take me away, she will as good as dead"

"What is she talking about?"

Deaton looked at Emily's parents, "She is lying"

"I'm not," she smiled a red smile. "I'm part of her. You take me away she will be no better than a retarded person, that is, if she survives"

Silence followed her stated, questioning looks were shared around while Emily breathed in relief that the incantation stopped.

"We can't do it," Stiles was the first to say. "Not if it damages her, not if it kills her," he shook his head, looking at them.

"H-How do we know if she's lying or not?" Allison asked.

"There's no way," Deaton said simply. "If she's lying, she will continue possessing her body. If not, then she will-"

"Then we think of something else, right?" Melissa piped in, nodding in reassurance.

Stiles looked at her, nodding, "She is already bonded, fix the necklace,"

"Yeah," Allison agreed, "She will be traped then, right? Emily will be back"

"It'll take a few hours"

"Do it," 

x.X.x

"Stiles? That's what they call now, right?" Stiles only stared at her, not wanting to talk to the person that currently occupies Emily's body.
She gave out an airy laugh, "You know, it isn't only me that wants you, right?"