39

"Grandma, I need you" cried a desperate Emily on the phone

"Grandma, I need you" cried a desperate Emily on the phone. Her eyes looked around trying to catch any movements outside her car. But being in the middle of nowhere with rain heavily pouring, didn't make the task easier.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Magnolia's voice was heard from the other side of the call. The old woman was at her daughter's house like she had been since she woke up from the coma.

Emily's lack of communication with her family didn't get better since the day she found out the truth about her birth, so hearing her granddaughter's voice telling her she needs her really worried Mags.

"I-I don't know what do!" she cried/shouted. She was desperately looking around, trying to see something from the wet visor of her car, but it was almost impossible, it was too dark and the rain only made it worse to see a thing.

"Emily tell me what's going on!"
"They are here," The teenage girl said hearing the howl again "T-They are going to get me"
"What?! They who? Sweetheart tell me what's going on?"

"I-It's too late, they are already here," Emily said watching a shape forming in the distance, the headlights of her car making it possible to see a human shape. "I'm sorry, grandma. I'm so, so sorry," her lips trembled as she watched the figure approach her, noises from all sides coming towards her making she look at everywhere. But one loud noise on the roof of the car made her jump, her phone falling from her hands as Magnolia screamed for an answer.

Whatever was on the roof started moving and Emily could only hold her breath and wait to be taken.

The last thing she saw was a morphed face on the windshield.

*72 hours before*

Once the bus arrived in Beacon Hills, everyone split up. Lydia, Emily, Allison, and Scott went to their homes while Stiles went to see his dad at the police station.

Emily was quiet the whole ride home and walked in silence to her bedroom, which she locked not wanting to be bothered. She still wasn't talking to her parents or grandma, but now it was more of an ashamed act than an angry one. She felt guilty for her brother's death and didn't know how to face her family, so she decided ignoring would be for the best.

 She never saw Apollo again, the last time she got a look on the big dog was the day she found out about Ethan, which made her kind of sad because he always made her feel calm. She really needs him now. Millions of thoughts ran through her mind as laid on her bed staring at the ceiling. Werewolves, the sacrifices, Stiles. The latest taking almost every thought. She was still trying to understand him, what was he trying to hide from her. 

And then there are the blackouts she has when her alter ego takes over and almost every single time Stiles is involved somehow. She didn't understand why she always came to him when it happened. And there is always a sexual tension between them when it happens. Why did she call him Orion on the motel? What does Stiles have to do with all of her family mess?