11

Hello! Thank you for reading! 

Tell me your thoughts about this story and this chapter!

(3rd POV)

"What's wrong?" Emily asked seeing Allison's frowning eyebrows.

"Nothing's wrong, I just- I have a lot on my mind," she gave a forced smile making Emily frown at that wondering what happened.

"Want to talk about it?" she offered but Allison shook her head.

"Thanks," she smiled at her, "Anytime."

"You could smile at least," Lydia piped in, "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile, Allison. I'm buying you a dress."

"Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected," 

Lydia smiled "Excellent"

"But not as much as I'm going to ask," Allison added as they got out of the escalator.

"What?" Lydia looked confused at her before looking at Emily, who shrugged, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided - up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else," Allison smiled smugly.

"Who?" Lydia arched a brow.

The girls followed Allison's gaze and saw Stiles at a perfume store, accidentally spraying perfume on his face before sneezing, "Him"

Allison knew Stiles liked Emily, and it would be the best if she helped him go to the prom with Emily since she didn't have a date, which was optional since a lot of guys asked her only to be refused. The thing was, Allison wasn't satisfied with Lydia buying her a present, she just wanted to get a little revenge on her friend so they could get 'even'. So, making Lydia go with Stiles, a guy with no status at school, who was a nerd and awkward to no limit, was making Lydia's nightmare come true. So she decided to be a little selfish, she could help Stiles get Emily later.

Lydia looked at him with a frown, her eyes slightly widened while her mouth opened. Allison smirked at her reaction while Emily couldn't help but snigger at her. She knew Allison wasn't done in the woods. 

"Don't frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile," Allison taunted and Emily almost couldn't keep her laugh at her best friend's reaction.

"C'mon," she said, "You brought this unto yourself."

"Oh, shut up," Lydia snapped playfully as she pulled her to the store.