41

"Derek?" Jennifer called as she ran into her boyfriend's loft, "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here," he spoke, walking out of the dark. Jennifer looked at him, sighing in relief as she noticed he was alone. 

"Thank God. Something happened at the recital," She said grabbing his hand "At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." She looked into his eyes and he promised. But instead of telling him, she kissed him. She wanted to know his reactions and if he was really telling the truth. But noticing his slightly hesitation, she knew it was not the case.

"They're already here, aren't they?" And just to confirm her thoughts, the two teenage boys appeared. "So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She said deciding to play innocent.

"We told him you're the one killing people."

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats?" Jennifer snorted, "Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles's voice cracked as a tear rolled down his cheek. 

"How should I know?" she frowned. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Taking a look at the boys, Derek really didn't believe her, "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?"

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia," an angry Scott said.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know?" Derek asked losing his patience.

"I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way." She said arching a brow to Scott and Stiles triumphantly.

"What if we can?" Scott said smugly, taking a vial out of his pocket.

Jennifer narrowed her eyes, fear suddenly creeping over her, "What is that?"

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it... and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?" The woman whispering, everything downing at her as Scott threw the substance on her.

Everything happened quickly and all the men in the room saw Jennifer's true form. Derek didn't waste time to grab her by the neck ready to kill.

"What are you?" He hissed.
"The only person who can save your sister." She replied struggling to breathe. "Call Peter. Call him!"

And he did, he called Peter just to have him confirming what she said and suddenly a wave of anger washed over him making him grab her neck even tighter, his claws ready to slash.

Scott sensed this and quickly jumped to stop, he knew they needed her to get Stiles's father back and cure Cora. "Derek. Derek, what are you doing?"

"Her life... it's in my hands!" she struggled.

"Stop. Derek, stop!" Stiles now shouted afraid for his dad.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him." She taunted, "That friend of yours," She said looking at the boys, "You will never find her either"