2

It's hard to interpret Lydia's mind sometimes. I swear she has a mind of an evil character from a movie.

"Lydia! You can't threaten him like that" I hissed while pretending to be paying attention to our History teacher.

"Well, I just gave him a small push to continue his good player track," she shrugged, "Besides I was just telling the truth. I really will show Allison the hot jocks so she can have options besides him"

I shook my head slowly, "Still..." I glanced at the teacher.

"Well, you'd to the same."

"Probably, but Allison is our friend now and she seems to like Scott," I tried to reason.

"So? It'll be good to her if she meets some hot guys," Lydia smiled. "Now, we need to go to the hospital to pick up Jackson"

Oh, that's right. Jackson got hurt at lacrosse practice because of Allison's crush, hence Lydia threatening him to play so Beacon Hills could win while Jackson tried to play at his best with a hurting shoulder.

...

I couldn't help my eyes rolling as I internally groaned from boredom. We've been in here waiting for at least ten minutes and all I could do was listen to Lydia talking on the phone. 

"Oh, totally! I'll try making her go with you. Yeah, sure she's my best friend, of course, I can talk to her," she said making me roll my eyes once again, annoyed by the fact that she was trying to make me go out with another boy who would turn up to be an asshole just like the others.

"I'm going to find my mom," I said suddenly, not really waiting or expecting an answer as I walked away.

Upon seeing Melissa McCall, a nurse who I met in my many visits to the hospital, talking to someone, I walked towards her.

"Hey, Melissa," I greeted earning the woman's attention.

"Hey Emily, how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks. You?"

"I'm okay." She smiled "What are you doing here?"

"Just came with Lydia to pick Jackson up. But, uh, I'm looking for my parents. Do you know where any of them are?"

"Your father is doing a surgery right now, but I think your mother is in the cafeteria taking her break."

I smiled, "Oh, okay. Thanks, Melissa"
"No problem sweetie."

...

It didn't take long for me to find my mother once I entered the cafeteria. She was sitting alone eating a sandwich while she played on her phone.

"Hey, mom."

...

Meanwhile, Lydia was still on her phone when Stiles arrived in the Hospital and seeing the girl, a thought surged through his head making him approach the girl.