32

~italic words ---> flashback~

It was one beautiful day. The sky was a light and bright color of blue and the sun was just as bright. No clouds, just birds painted the sky as they flow.
The smiles printed on Amaryllis and Tom as they made their way to the hospital could make anyone who was feeling down felt happy at the sight of them. Their family was going to grow in a moment after all.

Melissa McCall smiled down at the now sat on a wheelchair Amaryllis. She had given birth to her son just a few months ago and Amarillys was one of the doctors to do the birth of little Scott. Now she was the one helping her friend.

"They're coming" She smiled at the pregnant woman who had tears in her eyes.

x.X.x

Emily ran through the streets, she knew where she needed to go. Who she needed to talk to.

x.X.x

"They are," she said before grunting in pain, "They're ready to come," she said between breaths.
"Breath darling, I'll be with you the entire," Tom assured kissing his wife's forehead.

Another nurse came smiling at the couple "We're all ready," Tom pushed the wheelchair to the determined room and then as they prepared his wife to give birth, he went outside to make a call.x.X.x

Knocking at the door rapidly she waited for him to open the door. She felt lost, but he could help her, couldn't him?

x.X.x

"Hello," the voice sang from the other side.
"Ma'am, they're coming"
"What?! What do you mean, like right now? Why didn't you call sooner?"
"I'm sorry, we were just overwhelmed," he chuckled, "She's getting ready to give birth, we're at Beacon Hills Hospital"
"I'm on my way" And then the line went dead.

Tom went back to the room and smiled at his wife "Did you call her?" He nodded and walked closer to her, grabbing her hands in his, their foreheads touching, smiles on both faces "We can do this" he whispered to her.

"I'm afraid" She whispered back making Tom back his head slightly to look at the woman in front of him with his eyebrows furrowed "It's a full moon night Tommy" Her eyes gave away all the worry she was feeling "What if... I don't know what can happen"

"Don't worry, they're going to be fine. Everything is going to be fine" He assured her pecking her lips for a few seconds before pulling away with a wide smile appeared on his face again "We're going to be parents"

And at this sentence, Amarillys worry eyes vanished being replaced with shiny bright eyes and a huge smile, "We are," she whispered before Melissa walked in and said they were going to start the procedure.

x.X.x

"Emily! What are y- Hey are you okay?" his voice went soft when he saw her red face as tears threatening to fall.
"Is Stiles home?"

x.X.x

Hours passed since the procedure started. Amaryllis insisted she wanted a normal birth and now she was having the consequences of a long and painful birth. Tom was at her side the whole time, holding her hand despite the pain of her tight grip he was there, encouraging and motivating her to keep going as she grunted and let screams out as her face was red and sweat slide down from her forehead.

"C'mon Mar, you can do this," he encouraged.

"Next time you're the one giving birth," was her reply making him chuckle nodding.
In the other part of the hospital, Magnolia was looking at the bright full moon lightening the dark sky through a window. She was only allowed to wait until the birth was over so she could see her family. After the call with Tom delivering the huge news, she left her house and went as quickly as possible to the hospital.