Valentine Special!!

(Hey guys Happy Valentine Day! Here's a special chapter it took me long to post it but its here so I hope you guys enjoy it)

(Y/n) was making her way to the training room when she starts to hear laughing.

'Laughing? The other team members never laugh during training their always so serious.' Thought (y/n) as she slowly opens the door.

Only to see everyone handing Valentine cards to each other.
'Wait it's already Valentine day!?' Thought (y/n) as she looked around to see everyone enjoying themselves, Some getting more than others.

"Hey there (y/n) hurry up and get your Valentine cards!!" Valt said as he gave (y/n) one.
"Thanks but I didn't get you guys anything so I can't take it Valt." (Y/n) said.
"Don't worry about it (y/n) Here I got you one too and I made it myself just for you." Honcho said as he starts to blush.
"Thanks you guys." (Y/n) says

After everyone gave out their share of Valentine cards, Chris announced that they will have a special dinner today. Everyone headed to the dinning room to find all sorts of food they even had (y/n) (f/f) and had plenty of desserts too.
Everyone was enjoying themselves even (y/n) was, she was so busy that she didn't notice that someone was approaching her. Until she felt someone  tap her shoulder she turn around to see who it was only to see that it was free.

"Oh hey free" (Y/n) said while looking at free noticing that his hiding something behind his back.
"What are you hiding?" Just as she was gonna take a sneak peek free revealed a  bouquet of roses.
"Here it's for you." He said while blushing but (y/n) couldn't see it since the roses were blocking his face.
"For me! Wow free they look beautiful thank you." (Y/n) says as she took the roses.
"Yea I thought you might like them." He said all nervous.
"You know you got me something and I think I should return the favor." (Y/n) said as she was about to kiss him on the cheek...... but then the door burst open causing her to stop and look to see who it was. To (y/n) surprise it was Shu.

"Shu!" (Y/n) said all surprised.
"What are you doing here?" She said as Shu walked towards (y/n).
"Well I wanted to see someone special too me during Valentine day." Shu said as he handed (y/n) a medium size teddy bear with a heart shape in the middle that says be my Valentine.
"Shu! It's adorable thank you." (Y/n) says.
"So would you be my Valentine (y/n)." Shu says.
"I would gladly......
"She already has someone." Free said as he put his arm around (y/n) neck while glaring at Shu while shu glared back.
"Why don't you let her speak." Shu said
"Why don't you leave us alone." Free said
"Why don't you guys bey battle!!." Valt said.
"Fine." They both said.

Short story both free and shu continue to battle while (y/n) didn't wanted to be around drama so she decided to leave and get herself some dessert.