seven x

xoTime skip to the day of the date x

Isabella's p.o.v-

I grabbed the outfit i had planned in advance, feeling the fabric and looking at the dress. I pulled out a strapless pushup bra and thong, and put them on, looking at my body in the mirror. I felt confident, as i pulled on the revealing bronze dress and pulled it down over my arse. I stepped over to my mirror, applying my natural looking makeup and putting my hair into a chaotic yet perfect messy bun. I heard the doorbell ring, walking over slowly, picking up my purse as i opened the door. Will just stared at me, taking in the outfit i was wearing.

"Shit. You look gorgeous." Will breathed, smiling at me warmly.

"You aren't looking too bad yourself." I said back, smiling and stepping out my apartment, locking the door and intertwining our fingers. We walked to his car, my heels clicking on the car park ground. We made conversation, smiling and laughing.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, as i stepped into the passenger seat of his car.

"Suprise, as you know, baby."

"Oooh, baby, new nickname." I said with a wink, he just laughed in response, starting his car and driving to this 'secret destination'

---

I stepped onto the roof of the resaurant in awe, the sun was setting, and we just sat there, his arm around my shoulders cuddling.

"Babe, get a picture for me please, this is beautiful."

"Of course." I ahnded him my phone and posed, the warm sunlight behind me, glasses on my nose.

"Its perfect love, thank you." I sat back down, pulling him into a massive hug "and so are you Will, everything is perfect."

We sat down at the table, ordering our food, and he escused himself to go to the bathroom, so i posted the photo he took of me.

I scrolled through the comments, smiling.

miniminter: oooh

isabxlla_xo: what a beaut x

willne: all mine 💗 photo creds tho😢 x

calfreezy: MY BEST MATE IS PENG

stephen_tries: Will's found a pretty one

willnexix: sket, put your tits away honey

bellaxo_sdmn: @ willnexix so true

I replied to a few, giggling and grinning at the lovely ones, scrolling right past the shit i was getting.

isabxllaig: @ willne on your phone in the toilet, bit manky uno? also can't remember who took the photo, sorry x

isabxllaig: Thank yous all x @ calfreezy @ miniminter @ isabxllaig_xo

isabxllaig: @ stephen_tries Oooh thank yous, it'd be nice meeting you, you're bloody hilarious

stephen_tries: @ isabxlla_ig oh i try, i'll force Will to let me come over

Will finally walked back over, and we sat to eat our meal.

Third person p.o.v-

They ate and chatted, smiling and falling more and more in love with eachother. They finished their meal, thanking the waiter and walking over to near th edge of the roof. Will wrapped his arms around Isabella, pulling her into his chest. They stayed like that for a while, leaning against eachother, content. Isabella moved closer, yet breaking the hug. He placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head up, as they stared into eachothers eyes. Will pushed a loose strand of Isabellas hair behind her ear as he leaned in, kissing her passionatly. Isabella smiled into the kiss, only pulling away briefly to breath, then moving back the same position as before. Will pulled back and smiled at her, taking a step back he took her hand, as they walked towards his car, then proceeded to drive home and they both collapsed in Wills room, looking at eachother with love. They didn't want sex, they just wanted to be near eachother, their love for eachother was everything.

Isabella's p.o.v-

I sat close to Will, he helld me close, it was comforting knowing he was there.

"Are you staying over, darling." He whispered.

"Only if i can borrow some pyjamas, this dress won't really work." I said back softly, making him laugh and move away.

"Nooo come back you're warm"

"Wait, im getting you something to wear."

He passed over some tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt, and i walked into his bathroom to sort myself out. I removed all the makeup i had on, and slowly changed into the clothes he gave me, the sweatpants fitting suprisingly well and the t-shirt perfect for tying into a crop top with a hair tie. I pulled my hair out and walked back to his room, so see him in bed on his phone.

"Hey." I said softly.

He scanned over my body, taking in what i looked like wearing his clothes.

"Stunning." He opened his arms and patted the place next to him under the duvet, which i slid under and hugged him, laying my head on his bare chest. Will stroked my hair as i slowly fell asleep, his hands moving from my hair to my waist. it was one of the best nights of my life.