nine x

Isabella's p.o.v-

I started eating my salad, as ive finally started to eat healthily and go to gym regularly. I checked the date on my phone, Wednesday the 14th of November, every Wednesday was mine and Cal's "lets get wasted and probably pass out in a lift day". As if on queue, he rang me, the basic apple ringtone loudly blasting from the speakers of my phone. I answered the facetime call, smiling into the camera.

C-Cal, I-Isabella

C- WHAT YOU DOING MY CHILD

I- Eating a salad, as you can see

I pointed my camera at the salad and then back to my face.

C-Well, are we getting completely pissed tonight?

I-Yes, yes we are.

C-Get ready at mine? I don't mind what time.

I-I'm down, ill put all my shit in a bag and bring it over with me.

C-Is it bad I'm gassed to go drinking.

I-No, I am too to be fair, we're both borderline alcoholics.

C-I also don't really think Alyssa and I are working, so I might grab a few numbers.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I-Course you will, see you in, maybe an hour and a half?

C-Sounds Gucci, see you soon BITCH.

I ended the call, and started to pack a bag, starting with all my makeup, then jewellery and lastly my outfit.

-Time skip to getting ready at Cal's bought to you by my mood swings-

I stepped into Cal's bedroom, dumping my bag on his bed. I pulled a mirror out my bag and placed it by my window, good lighting is key. We made conversation as I applied my makeup.

"Okay shut up while I put my eyelashes on okay, thanks."

He was quiet, but I had a feeling he was filming me. I thought correct as usual. I flicked my head around, and started posing and plugging myself. I continued with my makeup, slicking on a layer of mascara to blend my lashes and falsies, then applied my liquid lipstick.

 I continued with my makeup, slicking on a layer of mascara to blend my lashes and falsies, then applied my liquid lipstick

(imagine this look, but with thick, false eyelashes)

I stepped into the bathroom to put on my outfit, which consists of a strapless push up bra and thong, a Bardot, long-sleeved red dress and ruffled heels. I clipped in the large hoop earrings and stepped out the bathroom, after admiring my hair that I had curled beforehand.

"How do I look bro"

"Like Picasso."

"Thank you so much!" I placed a hand on my chest, laughing at his comment that made literally no sense. We both pulled out jackets on, his being denim and mine being white and fluffy (and also over 1000 quid but we can ignore that).

We snapped a few mirror selfies, mine being serious and captioned "lets get wasted Wednesday begins!" and Cal's being a bit stupid and captioned "our annual drinking day starts here, I'm sorry to our whole apartment block

We snapped a few mirror selfies, mine being serious and captioned "lets get wasted Wednesday begins!" and Cal's being a bit stupid and captioned "our annual drinking day starts here, I'm sorry to our whole apartment block.". We uploaded them to snapchat, and walked to a nearby club, which had recently installed a stripper pole (which was a bad idea I must add.).

"Isabella, what do you want to drink when we get in?"

"What do you think man."

"A beer, of my choosing, and a round of shots?"

"Correct, lets fucking line up now I'm impatient."

We stood in the line, and as we began to get close to the front I pulled my drivers licence from my bra, even though I have a purse it's much easier, and every girl has to agree. We stepped inside, immediately flooded with the sound of loud music and the smell of alcohol.

"Lets fucking go."