seventeen x

Third person p.o.v-
The couple, who were previously cuddling on the sofa, were woken up by giggling and the flash coming from a phone. George, Stephen, Chip and Gee were stood in front of them, taking pictures before they woke up. Isabella groaned as the flash from Georges phone woke her, yet she just turned and snuggled into Wills chest. Gee was also videoing the whole thing, so she could send it to a group chat with everyone in with the pairs permission. Will opened his eyes and sighed, seeing the four infront of them with their phones out.
"Really?" He stated, yawning.
"Yes really, its sweet anyway." Gee replied with a smile, as Isabella finally flicked her eyes open and saw what was going on infront of them.
"Oh my, i really cannot be arsed." Isabella then proceeded to purposely roll off the sofa and onto the rug, then she curled up into a ball causing the other five to burst out laughing. She eventually stood up, and sat back down on the sofa and joined in on conversation.
_
Isabella's p.o.v-
"Oi George it's been a while." I smiled, he was a good friend in university when we did a BTEC in games design.
"Cor, it really has been, i don't think that course has ever come in handy to be fair."
"It was piss easy, don't know why we bothered to be honest." We started conversation without the other four, so we could catch up with each-other.
"Remember, you're still IT Isabella."
"Oh shit how do you remember that." I laughed, the memory coming back into my head.
"How could i forget sweaty-sketty's tag games before the bell went? Top class that was." We burst out laughing at the reference he mentioned, which caused the others to want to know what we were on about. The fact George managed to remember this amazes me.
"You two know eachother?" Will questioned me, looking confused. I just laughed and nodded, and George actually spoke.
"We did BTEC together."
"Oh thats mad."
"Averagely mad, it was pretty shit to be fair." He stated, causing me to nod me to nod my head in agreement. We exchanged phone numbers, i fucking love these people.
-
a shit chapter but im unmotivated, sorry x