twenty four x

C; Please come swimming with us Isabella
I; I cant, i dont want to leave my house
C; Everyone will be there, pleaseee
I; What about Will?
C; Nope, what happened between you two anyway?
I; I'm worthless, I don't deserve to go.
C; Uhm you aren't and you are coming.
I; But i look horrible in swimsuits-i look so fat and weird
C; Who the fuck is telling you this?
C; this is out of order Issy
I; Will.
C; What a fucking asshole-ring me and tell me what happened-please?

---

"And it's just not fair because it isn't even true!" Isabella was angry now-at Will and not at herself. She stopped believing in what he said and now was determined to show Will what he was missing. They finished their call and Isabella started to dig through her drawers to find the certain swimsuit she was looking for. While on the phone, Will told Cal he could go and the pair decided the best idea would be to make him realise what he's lost. Isabella felt extremely confident again as she put on the swimsuit-which had red, high-waist bottoms (which weren't a thong, but weren't full underwear either) and a push up bra bikini top with tie details that went around her waist. It complemented her fake tanned skin perfectly and showed her off in all the right placed. She wore a white summer dress over the top so she could get to the pool modestly-then packed her bag with a towel, simple outfit, hairbrush and makeup.

Isabella knocked on Cal's apartment door-too pick up him and Harry. She always ended being the unpaid taxi driver even though everyone else drove.

"Hellooo." Issy smiled as they stepped out of the apartment and locked the door. They hugged each other and made their way to the lift while chatting about why they were going swimming in the first place.