eleven x

Isabella's p.o.v-

I woke up in Cal's flat on the bathroom floor, surrounded by wine bottles and a very asleep Callum laying in the bath. I stood up. as my head started pounding, and I stumbled into their kitchen to grab some paracetamol and water. As I walked in, still in my dress, I saw one of my best friends Sarah with her boyfriend, Cal(lux). I smiled at them as I walked past awkwardly, and picked up the medicine for myself and Cal. I shook him awake and shoved the water and medicine in his face, before he could question me. We both took the pills and attempted to clean the bathroom.

"My head hurts"

"No fucking shit, Sherlock." I replied, laughing.

"Have you seen social media yet, it's always traumatizing."

"Not yet no, lets have look and see." I pulled my phone out and stood next to him, walking into their living room with blankets wrapped around our shoulders. The first thing I clicked on was my snapchat story, and we both sat almost in tears of laughter. I then looked at Freezy's story, snorting at my terrible singing and drinking habits. We also watched Will's story, and saw callux had posted a picture of me getting medicine and captioned it 'party hard amirite?'

"wow callum wow"

"No problem Isabella" He said with a grin, I just shook my head and laughed.

I also saw the tweet from harry, and took screenshots of all the pictures.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Freezy repeated over and over looking at his phone.

"You alright Cal?"

"I'm supposed to be driving to the sidemen's place to film."

"Oh shit, you still going to go?"

"Mmmm I guess, but I don't want to fall asleep while driving." I laughed at his concern.

"Never seen you this concerned about driving man, just get an Uber?"

"Fair point, thanks you speng."

"Shouldn't I be the one calling YOU a speng, i'm the one that remembered Uber exists." I replied, snorting with laughter.