sixteen x

The pair awkwardly walked into pizza hut, and immediately caught stares from the people around them. Isabella sat down at the table of one of her favourite restaurants, Will opposite her. They both vlogged a little, documenting the amount of stares and comments people made, but they didn't give a fuck.
"Okay, so i know this is awkward and we also look extremely interesting but,," Will stopped, nerves overcoming him. Isabella looked at him, worried, and placed a hand on his.
"Will, are you okay?"
"Yeah,, i was wondering, well if you wanted to like, be my girlfriend." Will sighed happily, and he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
"This,,this isn't a dare right?" Isabella questioned, yet her eyes were twinkling.
"Of course it's not, Issy."
"Well, i would love to be your girlfriend Will." She said, finishing with a wide, genuine smile. Will returned the gesture, grinning at her, and they intertwined their finger. The pair continued conversation-then started to play 21 questions.
"Isabella, tell me, where are you from?"
"Wembley, its gucci."
"Will, when can i meet your dog."
"Soon, my dear, soon."
"Issy, can i change your contact name to something cute yet also extremely cringey."
"Course you can, i'll do the same."
____

Isabella's p.o.v-

I unlocked my phone, and immediately went to Will's contact. Seeing his name made my heart flutter-but i clicked edit and changed the contact name. This is harder than i expected, damn, but this'll work for now-Lenney🧡. 

"Yo, how's this?" Will said, and i flicked my head up to look at his phone screen. I read the contact name, a wide grin appearing on my face as i realised we somehow matched.

"We're matching YEET." I showed him mine, and we were both aware of the matching emoji and lastname thing. 

"It's meant to be i guess." Will said with a shrug and a smile, and we continued the filming for another hour.

____

"I need to edit, but you can still come back if you want." I agreed, and if he was busy it would be nice getting to know Gee because i'd probably be seeing her more and she's an awfully lovely girl. Will invited me into his bedroom, and told me when Gee was back we could get to know each-other, but for now i just sat on his bed. I'm not bored, i'm just thinking about everything under the sun, our relationship, who we would tell, when we would tell them. How would his parents react? Would they like me, would my parents like him? What happens if our friends don't approve, or our family? I'm overthinking again. I snapped out of it to see Will sat next to me, clicking his fingers infront of my face.

"God, i thought you'd died, you've been staring straight ahead for 20 minutes."

"Oh my days, i zoned out sorry, and don't you need longer to edit?"

"I was just finishing up a new video, but I'm done now so would you like to watch movies and eat ice-cream and then have to wake up slightly too early for Cal's birthday swimming thing?"

"Sounds honestly amazing, i'm so down."