eight x

Isabella's p.o.v-

I woke up in Wills arms, my head on his chest and the his hands on my waist. I slowly started to wriggle free from his grip, as I needed to get breakfast.

"Baby come back." His morning voice is hot, holy shit.

"Breakfast, would you like anything?"

"Shouldn't I be doing that, you're the guest and all." He said, running a hand through his hair and sitting up, as I slid off of his bed.

"It's fine, i'll also be doing the walk of shame down to my apartment in my dress, this'll be fun."

"Gee might have something?"

"It's alright, I'm only a few floors away."

I walked into his kitchen and opened his fridge, looking at the limited options he had. Will sat down at the breakfast bar, looking at his phone. I guess an apple will do, and I need to get a new dress for Cal's party, I'm not at all feeling the ones I have. I ate the apple and said goodbye after he kindly let me wear something that looked slightly more presentable out of his closet as the dress was a little much, pulling Will into a hug and kissing his cheek. I stepped out into the corridor and shuffled towards the lift, hitting the 12 button and patiently waiting for the life to go up. As I stepped into my apartment, I immediately walked towards my wardrobe, because I need to go shopping. I pulled out a casual outfit, nothing special, and slipped it on including the shoes and jacket.

 I pulled out a casual outfit, nothing special, and slipped it on including the shoes and jacket

I stepped out my house, picking up my bag and wearing no makeup, my hair in a messy bun. I snapchatted a mirror selfie in the lift, captioning it "cheeky shopping trip, tweet me some dress suggestions @ isabxllaig x". Closing my phone and dropping it into my bag, I walked out of my apartment complex and took the 15 minute walk there (a/n I actually googled how far the building and westfield was lads be proud).

I stepped into the building, immediately surrounded by people. I made a beeline for my favourite stores, looking for the perfect dress I could wear to Cal's party. It took be almost two hours, but I put together an absolutely banging outfit, all I need now is food, underwear, sanitary products and face scrub-not much. I sat down in costa with my hazelnut latte and toastie, scrolling through Instagram when a call from Cal popped up. I answered, happily as I hadn't spoken to him in awhile.

C-Cal I-Isabella

I- Hey, you alright Cal?

C-To be honest, no, Alyssa's never answering my calls and she's been ignoring me constantly.

I-Do you want me to come round after ive finished my shopping man, we can talk about whats going on?

C-Please do Isabella, I'm really struggling and I don't think Lux or Harry would really understand.

I-I get you Cal, i'll be round in, maximum, an hour, is that okay?

C-That's fine Isabella, see you soon.

I-Bye Cal

And I hung up.

I stepped up from my table and walked out the shop, and picked up some sanitary towels and face scrub from boots, and a few bits of underwear from ann summers and m&s, their t-shirt bras are a blessing. I walked over to the block of flats, quickly stopping to drop all my bags off, then walking to Cal's flat, knocking. Harry came to the door, and told me Cal was in his room. I gave him a quick hig and stepped in.

"I really hope you aren't doing anything in here, but hey."

He burst out laughing, "Isabella, ive missed you so much aghh." I pulled him into a hug, and sat down on his bed while pulling of my fluffy jacket.

"Callum, explain everything to do with Alyssa please.

He explained how she was completely ignoring him after a night out, Cal had done nothing and Alyssa went home early. The story sounded really suspicious, but Cal wouldn't let himself accept that she probably wasn't as loyal as she seemed