8.| Idiot

Your POV

As I made my way to the- I guess you can say base. But it's a large shed that we all meet, so yeah. I guess base would make sense.

I heard my sneakers hit the cement, making soft sounds. But once in a while I would hear more heavy footsteps. Making me paranoid of what what behind me, lurking.

"Zhen Yuejia. Good to see you on time." Zhang Feitong said. This ladies and gentlemen, is the leader of my little gang. 

"Nice to see you too." I answered back. Most of the members were here as well, it was like a small family reunion.

They motioned me to take seat, I crossed my arms and sat directly in front of Zhang Feitong. He was staring at me like a hawk. Eyes sharp, always on point.

"Zhen Yuejia. You know why your here today right?" I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Drug deal was told to me." I answered. He then bursted out a sinister laugh, while clapping his hands. "Good that you listened well, but your not as smart I see." He said, I stayed silent, still wondering where this is going.

"I mean, did you really think I would let you on a drug deal so soon. You haven't earned my trust yet." I smirked upon hearing him say so.

"Your right. I had that feeling too, so why am I really here.?" He motioned his hand, and one of the guys grabbed him something. 

Something white.

"You know what this?" I looked at and realized what it was. "Cocaine."

"Your not half bad Zhen Yuejia." Zhang Feitong then smirked as he took some out of it and made into a thin line. My mind then finally clicked.

The drug deal was for me. 

"You. You need to snort all of this. To earn my trust." He said, taking a seat back on the chair, leaning back, as if this is entertaining for him.

"What if I don't." I challenged, making Zhang Feitong amused at my comment.

"Well then we can arrange another way for you to prove yourself." He answered, getting up and grabbing something.

They were knifes, and guns.

One by one, he placed then on the table.

"Choose one." I bit my lip, still trying to see pass what's going on in his mind.

"What are the options?" 

He first pointed at the gun.

"You can shoot yourself, that would prove me that your strong. Or-" He pointed at the knife this time.

"You can stab yourself, and also prove to me that your strong and your willing to do anything for us." I scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Did the boys have to do this?" I asked. 

"Nope." 

My mind then blanked out. None of the boys had to do this, but the one girl who joins does.

"So this is done for your entertainment."