26.| Lulu & Linong

Hello Jennings!!!

I have an amazing announcement to make!!

Hmh!! I have...

Created.

Another book.

A new one to be exact.

I'm not telling what's it about, or who's the main characters.

I will say this.

It's another IDOL PRODUCER/NINE PERCENT.

I will publish the book once I'm done with this book :)

I will be announcing this on my 3 other Idol Producer books.

Well, that's all! Enjoy this chapter!

__________

Linong's POV

I walked back to the hotel with my hands in my pocket.

"Hey~! Lil Nong is back!" Xiao Gui welcomed me. I just waved my right hand before walking into my room, closing the door behind me.

"I wanna see her so bad. I miss her already." I said to myself as I climbed on my bed, snuggling up to my pillow.

"Man... she looks more mature and beautiful. Even sexier- aye... Chen Linong you perv."

I smiled to myself just thinking about seeing her again.

Then I heard a knock at the door. Quickly as I could I got up and sat up straight, sitting on my bed.

"Hey, Nongnong, come out and eat, Xukun made us leave you some ramen and sushi," ChengCheng said, peeking his head through our room.

"Okay. Thanks, ChengCheng." He was about to leave when he opened poked his head back in again.

"By the way, something happened to you, or something? You look happier."

I chuckled a bit to myself, "Aha. It's nothing." ChengCheng just shrugged his shoulders as I followed him out to the main room, where most of the members were there, but I assumed most where asleep.

I quickly ate my ramen and sushi. As was chewing on my noodles, Xiao Gui pats my back very hard, making me choke on my noodles/

"HEY MAN! Did Lulu get home? Did you find her parents?"

"ACKHAH-ACK!!"

"Whoops! H-HEY! NONGNONG! You good dude?!" He panicked, patting my back and rubbing it.

"Y-Yeah! Um-Yeah. Lulu is fine. She-uh. Found her guardians."

"That's good! Oh, and sorry for choking you there buddy."

"I mean. It's not the first time." I groaned.

After that, all of headed to bed, I shared a room with ChengCheng and Xukun. When I walked in, Xukun-ge was already asleep in his bed, but ChengCheng was still watching something on his IPad.

"Oh! Linong! I've wanting to ask you."

"What is it?" I asked, climbing onto my bed and slipping underneath the blanket.

"Did something happen today? You seem extra happy. Not that knew it was possible."

"Aha. It's nothing."