30.| Guess Who's Back

Third Person POV

-FLASHBACK-

Yuejia was in the middle of helping out a client when she got a call from her personal phone. She asked the client to have a seat and waited until one of the architectures, was ready to meet with them.

At that point, the phone stopped, but still, it began to ring again.

-PHONE CALL-

Lulu's Orphanage

"Wei?"

"M-Miss Zhen!! It's Lulu!"

Yuejia's heart dropped a bit.

"W-What do you mean?! What about her?"

"Miss. Zhen! WE CAN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE!"

Yuejia ended the call and grabbed her stuff, then ran out of the company building. 

That's when she got another call, but this time it was unknown. 

-PHONE CALL-

Unknown

"W-WEI?!"

"Looking for someone right? Yuejia?"

"WHO IS THIS?!"

"We fought against each other."

"WHAT?! TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"

"You'll know soon enough. Don't worry. You're precious little Lulu will be just fine..."

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!"

"Oh no. I wouldn't hurt such a beautiful child."

"DAMN IT! I SWEAR YOU ARE DEAD TO ME WHEN I SEE YOU!"

"We'll see about that."

"See you tomorrow Yuejia."

-END OF PHONE CALL-

That's when she got an address right after. Telling her where to find Lulu.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

__________

Yuejia was pacing back and forth with her hands trembling as she thought of a scenario, or thought of the suspect-who it could be.

"Yuejia!"

 "L-Linong?!" 

How is here?

Yuejia thought as she trembled even more.

"Baby. What happened? Minghua-ge called and told me that Lulu is missing again, that's why I have flown over as fast as I could."

Yuejia began to teared up again just the thought of Lulu.

"S-She- I don't even know! All I know is she's been kidnapped! A-And! I'm jus-"

"Yuejia... calm down. We'll find her! I promise you we will." He comforts me by pulling me into his embrace. "Shhh. I'm here now." 

"Linong-ah! W-We need to find her now!"

"Well, did they leave anything behind? Like a note-"

"Someone called me." The look on his face changed. "What did they say?" He asked sternly, looking into my eyes with a serious look. "They just said... something about us knowing each other, then they sent me an address." I explained wiping my cheek.

"O-Ok. L-Let's go."

__________

Your POV

Linong held my hand the whole time, rubbing it in circular motions. Trying to calm me down.

"Yuejia... we have to walk there now... there is no road, leading up to the address."

"Okay..."

"Don't worry... we'll get her back. And you should get the police on speed-dial. In case if anything happens." Linong orders. 

I did what he told me, as he pulled my hand through, guiding me.

"How are you so calm?" I asked quietly.

"I... I'm not calm love. But I'm just able to contain myself better than you." He says, somewhat with happiness in her voice. "Hm. Of course your the calmer one." 

When we got to this old abandon factory. It was really far and deep in the woods in Hong Kong.

We stop and looked at each other.

"Get your phone ready and be right behind me at all times. I do not want to see you get hurt." He says sternly before the both of us walked in.

The door slowly creaked open with Linong walking in first.

"Zhen Yuejia. I've been expecting you."

I snapped my head to my right to see a shadow. 

"L-Linong... look over there." I whispered to him.

"Get behind me." 

"Oh... Yuejia. How long has it been since we last seen each other? 1 year? 2 years?" The voice mocks.

"Who are you? Where's Lulu?" I managed to ask with a steady voice.

"Pf. Lulu? Right. The screaming little brat. She's fine. Just tied up and all, but she's doing fine." 

I gripped Linong's hand just hearing him speak about Lulu.

The dark shadow began to walk towards, my eyes were laser ready to see who it is.

"Hi Yuejia. Linong. Good to see you both still alive?"

"Who are you? What do you want from us?"

"I served under Bufan before." He pauses. "Oh? What I want with you? I want nothing. I'm just doing this for fun. But someone really wants revenge on you." He finishes with a small smile creeping on his face.

"You bastard." 

"Oh, and Lulu? She's right over there. Along with someone you wanna see as well." 

I instantly ran over to a corner, finding Lulu really lied up to a pipe, with tape over her mouth.

"Hey baby. Jijejie is here now." I calm comforted. But I know she was scared.

"Aha. My old friend. My best friend in fact! Zhen Yuejia."

My eyes widen as Linong ran over to me.

"B-Bufan?!"

"Surprise! I'm back!" 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

SOMEONE IS BACK!!!!

I know, your maybe shocked from it? Maybe your not. 

You thought he was dead, but he's not. 

The next chapter will explain everything.

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3