16.| Ride Or Die

Third Person POV

"WHAT?! Are you fucking serious?!!"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

Yuejia gripped her hair in despair. "Isn't there any other way?"

Feitong shook his head, "Seems like the only way, my dear. Look on the bright side, it's not that bad-"

"NOT BAD?! You and fucking Bufan agreed to a gang war! And I'm slapped right in the middle of it!! So yeah. Not bad at all. Dick,"

"Hey... you know I don't like that type of language used here. But look, you are not slapped right in the middle of it, you're on my side, and second, I and Bufan don't get along, and we have a strong team... we'll win. I'm sure if it," he said in determination. But Yuejia still stood there in shock.

"I can't believe this, I can't even use a gun properly, yet you expect me to fight alongside with you,"

"Oh stop complaining would you? We'll teach you, you're also a fast learner, this will be easy," Feitong said patting her head. Yuejia just stayed still as her mind was racing.

"Boss... h-hurry! They have guns!" One of the members ran in, breathing heavily. Yuejia's grew large, knowing what is about to happen.

"Shit... YUEJIA! Here, take this gun, aim and shoot," Feitong handed her a nearby gun, she grabs it as her heart was beating like a drum against her chest.

"Nono. I can't..."

"YUEJIA! Come on!" He yelled, grabbing her arm, dragging her to the scene.

Gunshots were being fired, everyone was taking cover. Once in a while, they would fire again.

"There's too many of them..." Yuejia whispered to herself.

"Aha!! Shit!" Someone cursed hitting his gun a few times, but he's out of bullets. Yuejia noticed and was hoping Feitong would still be near her, but he was long gone, and probably shooting someone right now.

Yuejia ran over to him, crouching immediately. "I'll cover you! Get some bullets now!" She demanded.

"You don't know how to use a gun!"

Yuejia smirked as she closed one eye and shot someone in the shoulder, making them scream and fall to the ground. "Well, I gotta learn at some point right? LiYuan! Hurry! I don't know how long I can hold them off!"

Yuejia continues to aim and shoot, hitting each and every one of them. But little did she know, someone was holding a gun up to her head.

"Shoot them, and I'll kill you," the voice said. Yuejia's heart skipped a beat. As she slowly dropped the gun.

"Scared? Huh. I thought you would be tougher, guess not," Yuejia didn't care, nor listened. She closed her eyes and waited.

1...

2...

3-

-BANG-

A loud gunshot was fired. Yuejia opened her eyes and sighs, but still shaking in fear.

"Yuejia, are you okay?" She slowly opened her eyes to see the male who was pointing the gun at her is now in the ground, with blood oozing out of his head.

The gunshots have stopped, most of them are passed out or even dead.

"I-I'm fine... thanks," Feitong scoffed. "I only did what I had to. Good job today. I noticed your aiming skills. They were unbelievably shocking. Ha! And you said you don't know how to use a gun!" Yuejia looked down as she listens to him praise her. She was glad no one in her group died, but she has a bad feeling about something.