A Letter to NINE PERCENT and NINE's.

So... recently Nine Percent disbanded.

It breaks my heart that they didn't deserve the right promotion and the right to more music... however. I am very thankful that they were given an album, won an award, and they were brought together, allowing us to meet them.

As a fan of Nine Percent, I am so happy to see them all together, but I am also very proud of who they have all grown to be.

My bias from the very beginning of Idol Producer was Chen Linong. I love him so much, he is the opposite of what you would expect from him and I am in awe. He truly proved everyone wrong that because he has a babyface, it doesn't mean he's not a superhero.

I actually didn't watch Idol Producer Season 2. Just because it won't feel the same. And till now, it still doesn't. You will always remember your first love. And for me, it was all the contestants of season 1.

All 9 members are so important to me. They all, bring their own element to the table. Which is why I think they are so special and beautiful in my eyes.

Thank you for the past 2 years. From the first episode of Idol Producer till now, you all have brought me so much happiness and joy.

To my fellow NINE's. Thank you for allowing me to write to all of you guys and allowing me to express my own imagination.

Because of Idol Producer and Nine Percent. I was able to grow my Wattpad platform to what it is today.

I am truly so grateful. <3

Ps. My dear NINE's, please don't be sad about the disbandment. The 9 of them made a promise where they will have a meal with each other every year, and if one member doesn't show up, then they will block them on WEIBO. So cute they all still have a strong bond.

I love you Nine Percent. Forever.

-jae<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧|𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐠| ✓ 🎉