11.| Nice For Once

Your POV

I dragged Linong out of school, while he was yelling, saying the school hasn't ended and what we were doing was against the school rules or whatever.

"Yuejia!! Let me go!"

I scoffed loudly. "Bitch! Your the person who always wants to follow me around!"

Linong stayed silent as I felt anger and confusion run throughout my brain.

"Tell me. What you said back there."

Linong still stayed silent. I gripped my hair and sighed.

"I swear to god Chen Linong. If you don't start speaking now. I will go find out on my own."

"Wait!" Bitch finally decided to speak up.

"F-Fine. I'll tell you." He started. "My papa is a professor back in Taiwan. But my papa decided to retire, but still wanted to earn money. So we decided to move here, and bought the school."

As I was listening. Something didn't make sense to me.

"Wait. Did you say your papa brought this school? Bufan said the damn exact thing."

Linong then scratched his head a bit and smiled. "Yeah, that guy. He's lying. His father doesn't own the school. But his father is the principal now.. so he does have a huge advantage at you."

I rolled my eyes. "Gee. You think I didn't know that?"

"You were the one who dragged me out here asking questions and demanding answers. Sooooo." I glared at him, still knowing he was right.

"Well, thanks for the answers." I sarcastically said.

"Your welcome!" He said back with a bright smile, making me roll my eyes at him. "You head back to class. I'm leaving."

"What?! Where are you gonna go?" He asked. I turned my head back and shrugged. "I don't know. But I don't wanna be here right now." I continued to walk again. But this time I felt someone trailing behind me. Immediately, I knew it was him. I quickly stopped in my tracks, making Linong bump into me from behind.

"Uh... I'm sorry." He apologized. I sighed as I faced him again. "Why are you following me? Didn't you say that school hasn't ended.?"

He bit his lip shyly. "Yeah, but there's like an hour of school left. So whatever." I smirked at his answer.

"Fine by me."

I continued to walk in silence. I had no idea where I was heading. All I knew was Linong was just following me from behind. It was kinda awkward. But still, I for some reason enjoyed his presences.

After walking for some time now. I decided to go somewhere, I decided to visit a place, or I should say, someone, whom I haven't seen in a long time.

Someone I deeply care and is missing from my life.

My mama.

"Hey, Linong. You wanna go somewhere with me?" I asked. I couldn't see his face, considering he was walking behind me, but he walked up beside me. I looked up to see him smiling.

It made me smile too.

We both walked together in silence, I didn't care if we talked or not. We were just keeping each other company.

"Where are we going again?" Linong spoke up.

"You'll see when we get there." Again, he stayed silent and continued to follow me.

Finally, we made it to the cemetery. I walked to mama's gravestone, scared that I would break down in tears. I haven't visited her since the day she came here. Neither has Minghua-ge... I felt guilty that I have left her alone without anyone.

"Mama. I'm sorry I haven't visited you often..." I whispered. "This is my..., my friend Chen Linong."

Linong bowed 90 degrees, after raising his body up with his signature smile.

"Ni-hao. I'm Chen Linong. Yuejia has said many wonderful things about you." He said, making me chuckle a bit.

"Yuejia is a wonderful person. I promise to always be there for her, so you don't have to worry." I blushed a bit hearing his words.

"Your not serious right? This is my mother your saying this to." Linong nodded in confident.

"Yep. That is why I'm telling her that I will always be by your side no matter what." I smiled. Yes. I actually smiled at him.

But in the process of me smiling at him, I felt something wet fall from my eyes. Linong's expression became concern as he held my shoulders and looked into my eyes, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Yuejia! Why are you suddenly crying?" He asks. I didn't answer him but crash into his body, wrapping my arms around his torso, hiding my face in his chest. I felt him circle his arms around my body as I sobbed.

"Hush. Let everything out... I promised to be there for you. And I don't plan on breaking that promise anytime soon." He whispers into my right ear.

We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes, even after I stopped crying. I just still wanted to feel loved and that feeling when someone cares and pays attention to you... something I've been missing for a very long time.

And the only person who has given that to me was mama, my brother... But since mama past away and Minghua-ge is working more to support me. No one has ever given me just 5 minutes of their time, just to ask me about my day. But Linong... he's given me all of his time, attention for me.

And I am grateful for that...

So just for today. I will accept him... just for today, and only today.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

AHAHAH!!! SUCH A CUTE ENDING FOR THE CHAPTER!!!

Thank you for reading!!

I WUVVV YOU!!! >3>

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3