Special Chapter: His Ideal Birthday

Your POV

It's October 3rd. His birthday! 

He's finally going to enter his 20s. I'm so proud and happy for him. I know he has been talking about doing something special, but he never told me. I did have a few ideas in mind. Like, going out with Lulu to a restaurant. Surprising him with a ticket somewhere. 

But I still didn't think of one. Maybe I'll just let him decided and I'll just go along with it.

We woke up together. I told him that I would grant him 20 wishes, for his 20th birthday.

"Good morning, love." He says with his eyes will half closed. 

"Happy Birthday Nongnong." I chimed back. He smiled brightly before wrapping his arms tightly around my shoulders and bringing me closer towards him. "It's your 20th birthday. I'll grant you 20 wishes." 

Both his brows perked up from here my offer. 

"Really? 20 wishes?"

"Yes."

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at me. He hummed for a bit, thinking about something before opening his mouth and saying, "I want my first wish is for you to kiss me 20 times."

I frowned slightly, rolling my eyes at his dumb request. "That's a dumb wish," I mumbled out.

"But it's my birthday... c'mon Yuejiaaaa." He whines, dragging my name for a while until I agreed. 

He closed his eyes shut and waited for me to kiss him. Slowly, leaning in, I kissed him on his left cheek. 

"Wey! On my lips!" He pouted. I smirked at him and answered back, "You wished for me to kiss you, you didn't say where. So this counts." He didn't dare to say anything back, so I just went back to placing the next 19 kisses on his face, avoiding his lips only.

After that, we both got out of bed. His second wish was for me to make him the best birthday breakfast. 

In which. I did. 

I think, or I hope it was the best.

"Gege! Happy birthday!" Lulu said. She was now about 10 years old now. Going to school, in 5th grade now. 

"Thank you, Lulu! Do you have a birthday gift for me?"

"I do, but you'll get it later!" She teases making him frown in disappointment.

__________

The next few hours, he was on his 15th wish. The past 13 wishes were all minor wishes, like give him 10 hugs, go out with him for a date. Plan the wedding more. Etc. 

Linong and I were walking around Beijing. He held my hand tightly and kept dragging me around, and trying all the food. 

"My 15th wish is for you to pay for all the food!" He declares with a smile. I gawked at him before punching his chest. 

"You know how much money that's going to cost?!" 

Once again. He brings out the "it's my birthday" excuse. So, I have no choice but to do so. 

"Hm!! So yummy." I rolled my eyes at him, but at the same time, it melted my heart at how cute he was. While we were walking, he got a phone call. We both stopped in our tracks while he pulled out his phone and answered it. 

"Wei? Kunkun!! Aha, thank you for the birthday wishes. Thank you."

And the phone call went on. Because once one call ended, he got another one. ChengCheng, Justin and Xiao Gui wished him in one phone call. While the rest were separated.