BGM - Claws of Canines Werewolf AU 2

More more more more more more more

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO

OKAY WOW I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!

🐺LUKE🐺
You didn't wake up until the next morning when a loud alarm blared from somewhere beside you. It wasn't until that moment that you had really registered Luke's warm body plastered against your back as he pushed himself up and, rather forcibly, turned the alarm off. You were just blinking awake when you felt his muscular arms pull your hips flush against his again and his nose settle at the back of your neck.

"Go back to sleep my love, it's early and you were exhausted yesterday," he spoke lowly and you could tell he was content with laying there with you.

One of his arms smoothed through your hair while the other snuck up the front of your shirt and rested against your stomach. You paused for a moment, shirt? Who had dressed you and who's clothes were you wearing.

"I dressed you with your underwear from your luggage and my shirt because I like you having my scent all over you," he let out a satisfied sigh, the warm air tickling the fine hairs at the base of your neck.

Could he read your thoughts now too? Because you hadn't said that out loud. You weren't sure if that was a comfort or an invasion of privacy or just plain unfair since you couldn't do the same to him.

You're bonded. He can feel you.

The same internal consciousness that seemed to know a lot more than you spoke.

Luke abandoned your hair in favor of stroking his thumb over your bondmark. His lips twitched up into a smile and his eyes softened when he saw you begin to relax and melt more into him. "I'm bonded to you now. I can tell what you're feeling, but not necessarily exact thoughts. Once you mark me the connection will be complete and we'll be able to communicate non-verbally." He ducked down and placed a featherlight kiss over the half-healed flesh, "when you feel safe and happy it makes me feel good, like I'm doing my job."

You flipped over so you were facing him and your hands separated from your sides, shy at first as they crept up and rested on Luke's shoulders while his head was buried in your neck. A low purr of encouragement made them move up and skim the back of his neck before burrowing into his soft blonde hair. You felt the strands, carefully removing any tangles and running your fingers through it.

Luke adjusted himself, burying his head right next to yours and laying his body down, blanketing your smaller frame. His arms came around your back and held you to him as you massaged his scalp and absentmindedly braided a few sections of his hair.

This was bliss, every part of you was completely satisfied. Even the vague wolffish forms in your head were both purring and stretched out entangled together. Nothing else mattered in that moment but Luke and yourself. Your hands left his hair and came down to rub at the bulging muscles in his shoulders, finding a few knots and diligently working to relax them. It worked. Luke relaxed further into you, stretching out more and closing his eyes.

There were no questions, no worries, no thoughts about the future. Your universe had contracted so severely that you were almost surprised when someone knocked at the door.

"Luke? Y/N?" It was Luna Hemmings, your mate's mother. Luke groaned and held you tighter, clearly not willing to get up.

You were torn between answering your Luna and staying with Luke, and the discomfort must have started to creep through the bond. Luke flipped over so that you were on top and rubbed gentle circles into your hips with his fingers while glaring at the door. It almost frightened you, how his blue eyes could be so hard while the rest of him was so soft.