BGM - CoC Werewolf AU pt4

With this part this series is just as long as Bleeding Hearts

Let's hope I FINISH THIS ONE

(jk Hadley would kill me if I didn't)

(Also if I finish this it would be way easier to make it into a book)(not saying I will just that it would be easier)(unless y'all would wanna read the book)(then I'd be a lot more motivated)

Luke:
Luke must have heard the whispered words because he smiled at you, "indeed." He agreed and came to a stop at the largest table in the middle of the room. This table was not like the others in that it wasn't a conglomeration of smaller tables pressed together like you'd originally thought. It was one long, solid block of wood that had dozens of seats stretching down it. As you looked closer, you saw that it was from a vertical slice of an ancient tree. Burned into the wood were names, connected together with branches and lines mimicking a tree themselves.

"Whoa," you whispered as Luke pulled you down toward the end nearest the center of the room. Already sitting a few seats down on one side of the table were two more huge blonde boys with their heads buried in giant plates of food.

"Ben! Jack!" Luke let go of you and walked to the other side, leaving you to awkwardly watch the interaction.

"Luke!" They both smiled and stood, you noted that they were almost the same height as your mate, but not quite. For some reason, it made you feel very satisfied that you got the largest male, the tallest and strongest. It wasn't something you'd considered much before, but now it was making your inner wolf purr.

Luke of course felt the emotion and sent you a wink, which in turn made both of the other boys look at you.

"Hello future Luna, I'm Jack," the slightly taller one who, you noticed, looked most like your mate spoke first, pointing to himself.

"And I'm Ben," the other one added, "we're Luke's brothers."

"Nice to meet you both," you smiled and awkwardly waved from the other side of the table, "and you can just call me Y/N." The formality was not necessary with them, they were Luke's family, and that made them yours.

"Y/N," Jack smiled and nodded, immediately respecting your wishes.

Luke walked back around toward you with a big grin on his face, clearly happy your introduction had gone well. You waited until he pulled out a seat two spots away from the head of the table, so that you knew where you were supposed to go. Luke sat down next to you, and next to the empty seat at the head of the table.

Alpha's spot.

Your wolf commented. The empty one next to Jack on the other side of the head grabbed your attention next.

Luna's seat.
Yours soon.

You had to bite down on your lip to keep yourself from grinning at a chair and looking like a complete fool. It's spot next to the head was a symbol of power, and you couldn't help but look forward to taking it.

But that was an issue of the future. For now, you needed to focus on the present. Like Luke's hand sneaking up your thigh and the fact that you were starving.

Instead of pushing him away when he clearly wanted to be close, you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his, leaving it to rest near your knee. A quick glance over told you Luke looked content with that, so you decided to venture on to your next issue.

"So-" before you could ask about getting up to get food, a large plate was set in front of you.

You twisted around and saw an older female wolf in an apron smiling as she moved down and placed another one from her arms in front of Luke.