WHODUNNIT?!?

••Zayn's Pov••

I was sitting in the hotel bed looking at the tweets on the Harry's Boy Tory trend.

I saw the top tweet. A picture of Hary and some blonde in a full snogg.

I picked up my phone, calling Simon.

"Zayn?"

"Simon, I.. I need a few days by myself... I.. I need my time away.." I said trying not to cry.

"Zayn, you just had a four day break, what's the matter?"

"Uncle Si, Please dont ask... Im no ready to talk about it, please, give me a few days,"

"Okay, take your time I will talk to the boys, and you stay... where ever you are."

"Okay bye" I said hanging up.

I layed down still looking through the tweets.

A few of them caught my eye.

'@Random1D Wtf? HARRY'S NEW BOY TOY?? UMM Noo!! @Harry_Styles what about @zaynmalik ??'

'@ZarryStylik Harry's New Boy toy? Haha hey! That's Haydn!! But how did he find Hazza? What about the BradFord Bad Boi?!'

And so onn.

A lot of them included me.

I got in my fake account ' Who ships Zarry Stylik?' I tweeted

A few minutes later I got people saying me d shit.

I sighed.

'Whats this about Harry's New Boy Toy?' I asked

'@ZarryStylik: some bitch tweeted a picture of Harry Kissing Haydn, and they are over reacting! If they are dating(c)'

'@ZarryStylik Ima through a Lou fit!! He belongs with Zayn!! I mean if you look closely you can tell Harry Like Zayn!'

I was shocked by that.

Maybe Harry wasnt good at hiding it.

I got undressed and jumled into the shower.

After washing up I got out using the clothes that I had used at the beach.

My phone vibrated

'ZAYN!! Please talk to me! Why did you talked to Niall? Not that that's a bad thing but I need to talk to you xx-Harry'

I was about to text back but, I couldnt. I wasnt ready.

'We have an interview tommorrow at 9:30 watch if you want- Harry'

I re-read the message over and over again. No 'xx'?

I sighed opening twitter again signing into my personal

'Wow days like this make me realize what life is :) x'

i signed out and fell into dreamless dream.

••Next Day••

I woke up early not wanting to miss the boys' interview.

I ordered breakfast and turned on the tv waiting for the interview to start.

I heared a knock on the door. I opened it to see the room service guy bring me my food.

He left and I watched the tv.

"Hello My name is Carrie, and today we have One Direction with us! Boys please come on out!"

"Of the closet? No way!! Never!!" Louis yelled