Brown-Ish Liquor Karen's Chapter!^•^ <3

Hey Guys! Karen Huurr!!! Well Malena is pretty upset, litterally so I was talking to her all night, and she recently lost somebody important to her, no they arent dead but, her best GUY friend is ignoring her. Soo, Ima be writing this for now!:/ Sorry for the Long wait, I'm proabably going to take a while to upload!

Enjoy!

ALSO!! IM GOING TO TRRYY!! TO MAKE THIS FUNNY SO WHEN MALENA READS THIS SHE WILL SMILE! Soo Yeah Lol

~~~~~~~

••Liam's POV••

I woke up tangled in the hotel bed sheets and Malena by my side. I smiled remembering last night. Seriously that birthday "party" okay, that sounds childish, the birthday dinner, was really fun. Although I wonder what the rest did after Malena and I left. I sighed sitting up carefully no trying to wake Malena up. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up some more. I sighed. I felt Malena shift in her sleep and turn over on her back. She blinked her eyes a few times before she opened her beautiful brown eyes.

"Morning" she said her 'accent' was thinker in her morning voice.

"Morning love" I said kissing her forhead.

"I think today is one of those days where I just dont want to get out of bed, or do anything" she said laying on her side looking at me.

"We dont have to do anything, well, you should take a shower, you stink" I said pinching my nose together.

She blushed and rolled over to the side of the bed. She put on the shirt that I had worn last night and got out of bed. I let my eyes roam her body. My shirt bearly covering her thighs, much less, her butt. (A/NHopefully that made you smile!) "You shoulf shower too you smell worse than me!" She pointed an accusing finger at me.

I chuckled pulling on some boxers and walking behind her. I was about to enter the bathroom when she slammed the door in my face.

I heare he laughing on the other side of the door.

I sighed and walked back to the bed.

I reached for my phone, and a little panphlet from the desk.

The mobile buzzed in my hands.

'ZAYN'

I unlocked my phone and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey Liam we were wondering whay we were doing today?"

"Well, Malena wants to just chill in the hotel room, which doesnt seem like a bad idea" I said, looking over the Room Service menu.

"Oh, he said Malena and him will stay in their room"

"NO MALENA WE'RE HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT! NO IF AND OR BUT! TELL HER TOO MEET US IN TH LOBY AT 9!!" I heare Tarah yell.

"Okay, I'll see what she says well, I'll call you guys later, I'm going to order breakfast"

"Okay! Bye"

I ended the call and called roomservice.

I ordered us food and Malen walked out of the bathroom with steam from the hot water sprawling out. Her cheeks were slightly red. She was wearing some short shorts and a tank top making her books look big. Her hair was messily combed to the side.

"When did you take clothes in there?" I asked her clearly confused.

"I didnt, My suitcase was by the closet, so I grabbed it and changed in there" she shrugged "Now you go shower!" She pointed to the restroom.

I laughed nodding, "Where's my suitcase?" I asked her getting an Idea.

"Uhh over there" She said pointing to the space by the Tv.