Chapter 20 [M]

The sound of shuffling from the kitchen awaken Mingyu from his deep slumber. Still feeling groggy and a bit reluctant to leave the warm bed to check on the noise, he turned to the side table to search for his phone but there was none. Turning to his side, he felt around on the carpet without succeeding in grabbing anything close to the device. Finally feeling annoyed, he sat up and peek to his right to the omega. He was gone but his scent was still lingering. Another wave.

'Urghh... Jeon Wonwoo...' He stood up and made his way towards the sound. As he predicted, the man was in the kitchen, frantically opening the door to look for something, with the alpha's phone near his ear. How the hell did he even unlock the thing? 'Wha-?'

Wonwoo was talking to someone while panicking, but it was too muffled for Mingyu to process. The omega then grabbed a beer bottle, wrapped his hands around it before putting it back. Mingyu didn't know what to make of the whole situation, his mind still not fully awake yet and couldn't find a word to say. He walked slowly towards the other before Wonwoo proceeded to open his freezer. 'It won't stop!! No! It's not- no! You don't understand!'

'Wonwoo, what are you doing? Who-'

'NO! I'M NOT LYING! YAH!' The omega didn't seem to notice his presence and was making a mess, looking for something in the freezer. 'IT WON'T STO-'

Mingyu couldn't bear looking at the absurd situation any longer, still annoyed with the way he was woken up, and took the phone away from him. His heart almost stopped when Wonwoo screamed in shock before backing away, only stopping when he hit the counter. 'Why are you acting like this?? What's wrong with you?!'

There was no reply but Wonwoo didn't look at him. His eyes were traveling back and forth from his body to the living room while his left hand gripping on a few ice cubes. 'What're you gonna do with that?'

Wonwoo dashed pass him, to the living room. 'Wonwoo! What-'

He suddenly maneuvered to the bathroom. 'Fucking hell. WONWOO!' He chased after the male and pushed the door open, right before the other manage to lock it from the inside. Feeling trapped, Wonwoo backed quickly and sat down on the floor, right at the corner of the shower room. 'What now?? What's with the ice?'

There were no answer; Wonwoo kept gazing at his toes, gripping the melting ice in his hand. 'Wonwoo...' Mingyu growled.

'It won't stop coming out...' He muttered shakily, confusing the alpha. 'I was bleeding but it's not red but it kept coming out I need to stop it I-'

'What are you saying? I don't understa- bleeding? Where?'

'It won't stop coming out!! I need to go to the hospital! '

'Where?!' The man went silent again, hiding his face between his knees. Mingyu frowned at the action. As far as he could see, there was no blood anywhere. His back maybe? Did he trip and hurt himself? He really need to make sure so he can take safety measures. Walking slowly towards the vibrating man, he noticed the grip on the ice turning red from the cold. His hand? 'Wonwoo.... let go of the ice first.'

'No... It won't stop flowing...'

'Let me check.' He held the hand and rubbed it gently, taking the cubes away before hugging the sobbing omega.

'Mingyu...' Wonwoo finally uttered, 'What's wrong with me?? I dunno what's happening...I'm scared...'

'Tell me what's wrong... What won't stop?'