Chapter 11 [M]

Mingyu stared at the back of the man who was looking at the lake. He was so tall, looking elegant in his brown spring coat and black turtle neck shirt. He took a step towards the man, two steps, three steps, until he was almost able to touch him with a lift of a hand.

'...'

The man turned towards him, staring at him with those cold eyes. His features very sharp, as sharp as his gaze which sent electrics to Mingyu's whole vein, traveling down his spine. Towards his groin.

Mingyu swallowed hard, their eyes locking together.

'Mingyu-shi...'

His eyes widened at the mention of his name. 'You... you know my name...?'

The man smirked and took a step closer to him, and Mingyu retreated back. The tension between them so high, he wanted to attack and bite the slim man right there and then. The next thing he knew, he was on the ground, the man on top of him, still staring. His felt warmth on his groin area but was too captivated by the pale beauty over him to do anything about it, 'I know what you want...' he purred seductively, licking his lips.

Mingyu felt the thin fingers rubbing his already hard crotch very slowly, almost torturous, making his eyes shut in frustration. But he dared not to say anything, afraid to scare the man away. He gripped the earth beneath him and bit his lips, trying to hold his moans, trying to hold himself together. He wanted release. He wanted to fuck that tight hole.

'Touch me Mingyu-shi...' the man begged and Mingyu gladly grabbed the man's hair and pulled it backwards, exposing the neck. He sucked on that soft skin, hungrily leaving marks all over. 'I'm so wet.... Mingyu-shi...'

The man grinded on him, rubbing their hard-ons together desperately. He kept on moaning, arching his back sexily while his hands kept on exploring Mingyu's back. 'I want you inside...!!!'

Mingyu pushed the man onto the ground, turned him on his stomach and pulled his hips up, making him stand on all fours. He tore the pants with one pull, revealing that sweet, sweet hole. So juicy and wet. So tight.

I'll make your wish come true baby. I'll make you scream my name until you lose your voice. I'll fuck that wet and tight hole so hard you can't even walk.

He placed his cock at the entrance, the hole twitching, ready for him. He closed his eyes and...

Mingyu opened his eyes to his alarm clock. It was already 7 a.m. and he was back at his dorm room. It was all just a dream. A dream he had every night since that night.

'Damnit!! Just a bit more!!! Urghh!!!' He noticed his rock hard erection and cursed inside. Every single time he would wake just before he entered the man! It was so frustrating!

He was so sexually frustrated he had to do it in his dreams and yet, he could not even reach his climax there.

Mingyu got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take care of his morning wood. He turned on the shower and start moving his hand back and forth, demanding orgasm quickly. He made a mistake of imagining the stone-skipping man to reach his climax though, because now...