Chapter 10

'Wonwoo...?' That voice...

Kwon Soonyoung.

Wonwoo froze. He totally forgot about his Soonyoung after the incident. A lot have been going on and he forgot the man lived here too. His heart was beating loudly he could hear the thumping. He gulped, too afraid to look back.

'Wonwoo you-' he knew. Of course he knew. Wonwoo might be able to hide his scent outside but the moment he got back to his room, he let loose. So Soonyoung knew. That they are now the same kind. And that he was marked.

Wonwoo lowered his head. He couldn't muster the courage to look at the other he always adored so much. The one he once called his lover.. 'I...'

'Owh...' he heard the soft whimper and felt his face burning in shame. He quickly covered his body and tried to ran inside the bathroom, wanting to get away. He managed to get the door knob before feeling a tight hug from behind him, the smaller one burying his face on his shoulders. 'I thought you hated me. I thought I did something wrong.'

'I'm sorry... I couldn't...'

'I saw you around but I thought I was wrong. That my mind was playing tricks on me.'

'Stop. Soonyoung. I can't.... we can't...' he wanted the man to let him go. They are both omegas now, they can never be together. He realized he was being cruel when he cut contacts but he didn't ask for this fate. He always pictured them both having kids, four kids, in a big house he designed in the suburbs, Soonyoung being the bubbly mother he is and him, the cool father. They would go on dates when the kids are sleeping and go for family picnics on the weekends. And they'll spend the rest of their life teasing and making fun of each other until they grow old and wrinkly.

But that was no longer possible.

'You found someone else... I'm glad...' he heard the shaky tone and sighed deeply, trying to hold his tears. This was wrong. It wasn't like that. He didn't find somebody else! There was always just him!

'No... This is...' he didn't want to say it. Anything but this. It didn't matter if Soonyoung hated him but he would never let the man know about what happened.

'I'm sorry I shouldn't do this... You're already someone's...' Soonyoung was trying to hold his tears while releasing his hug. Wonwoo shut his eyes tightly. It wasn't like that. He didn't throw the omega away for someone else. Soonyoung shouldn't be crying.

Don't cry... please...

He wanted to make his squish better. He wanted to turn around and wipe those tears away. He wanted to kiss it better. He hated when the omega cried. He wanted to tell Soonyoung that he loved him, that he wished they could still be together even after he presented. He wanted to tell Soonyoung about his present but only after the bond was broken. Because although it was not possible, he wanted their relationship to stay the same. It was wishful thinking but it kept him going, 'This was not mutual...'

'W-what?'

'Forced...' he swallowed hard. His throat felt really dry after the words left him. He felt his whole world collapse. He just lost Soonyoung. This is the end. Soonyoung will never look at him the same again. A violated omega who got marked.

'Wonwoo...'

'Let me go... please...' Wonwoo dropped his head in defeat and pulled Soonyoung's weak grip away. He didn't want to try to explain. He just wanted to be alone. 'Leave me alone...'