Prologue

Nothing.

That was all he could felt.

The sharp excruciating pain he felt moments ago was gone now.

He couldn't see anything clearly, was it because of his tears? But he wasn't crying...

There were red stains on his fingers... He remembered scratching the asphalts when the man first took him.

It was so painful he thought he could die. He remembered feeling his insides torn, and blood oozing out from him. He should have bled to death by now. But he didn't.

His body was still harshly rubbing against the pavement; he should be in pain. Why wasn't he feeling anything?

All he could hear were ringing and the sound of the hard breath of his attacker.

And the sound of howling. And another howl. And another...

How many more were waiting?

Is this how his life would end?

While being taken mercilessly in some alley?

Imagine what his friends would feel when they hear that?

He failed them. They were trying really hard to protect him and he failed them.

And this was his punishment.

He deserved this.

He should have stick with the main road.

He shouldn't have tried to avoid the alphas and ran towards the alley.

He should have tried to outrun the alphas.

Now look at him.

Pathetic.

Wonwoo screamed and shook involuntarily as he felt another throbbing pain invading his bottom. He felt a strong pair of hands trying to hold his shoulders in place, and the weight of the alpha holding his body on the road.

Breathing harshly, he closed his eyes as the another sharp pain hit him when he felt the knot inside him being pulled harshly. Loud growl invaded his ears, and the knot successfully remained inside him.

Another howl.

He hated that sound. But aside from the constant ringing and shuffling noise, that was the only sound he could hear.

Were the alphas getting excited? When the one inside him was done with him, will the other ones do the same to him?

When will this torture end?

When will they stop?

Wonwoo felt his himself chocking from crying.

Stop it. Pathetic.

They won't care.

Nobody cares.

Wonwoo felt the alpha  on him pushed his head towards the rough pavement. Another hand was holding his upper arm, pulling it down. He shivered as the cold air brushed on his skin, but that was quickly replaced by the hot breath of his attacker. He was whispering something but Wonwoo couldn't make anything. He could only feel the breath getting closer.

No it can't be.

No..No...NOO!!!