Chapter 28

'You're now sitting on a table counter, ordering something from the bartender...'

The music was thumping in the background, of some sound unfamiliar to him, but something he could move his body along nonetheless. The place was so strange, to put it in a way. Everyone was overly dressed for a small, unknown club, as if this place was one of the high-end ones. Mingyu was sure of it because, considering how small the bar was and the absence of a quality DJ, he doubt celebrities frequent here. Looking around, he realized almost everyone was trying to mingle with each other, and he didn't see any group of friends dancing without grinding on each other. Maybe clubs here are different from clubs in Europe where people just go to dance.

Good. Because he was looking for a good fuck tonight too. If everyone here had the same thoughts as him, it would make things easier.

Sipping a bit of the beer he had just received from the bartender, Mingyu turned his body slightly towards the dance floor, scanning the whole place for any good-looking omegas, someone who would stand out from the rest. He intensified his pheromones, calling out to them to cut his hunt short.

'An omega is coming towards you...'

'Hey alpha.' Mingyu glanced at the sultry male omega who was leaning against the counter, his body turned towards him, bent in an arch, perfectly showing off his flexible body. 'You're a strong one aren't you.' The omega touched his upper arm, looking at him, desperate for a taste.

Smirking at the boldness, Mingyu glared at the male, looking at him up and down. He was not bad-looking, his ass small, but round. He should be able to handle him...

Turning around to look for another potential partner, the alpha spotted a few female omegas making their way towards him, looking flushed. The one in white looked so pretty, Mingyu could imagine having her scream beneath him, her long straight hair in a mess. If she has a good scent, Mingyu would like to bring her home for tonight.

'Alpha. Look at me.' The male omega beside him pulled his face and kissed him, needy. The man didn't smell bad too... at least, his scent was not as strong, so he might work too. If the white lady turned out to be an annoying one, Mingyu might just give the male what he wanted.

Pulling the man away from him, glaring sharply to warn him to behave, Mingyu took another sip of his drink before giving his attention to the female omegas who were now seated on his right. They were really not playing, everyone bending a bit to show their cleavages, hands on his shoulders and face, teasing him... Damn. Horny omegas are the best!

'The male omega is telling you something...'

'Alpha. Fuck me tonight.' The male omega, sensing his defeat, pulled Mingyu toward him again and placed the latter's free hand on his own butt, squeezing over it while straddling the noble as a last attempt to get his attention. He was tempted, but the female in white had a really good berry scent, which reminded him of the omegas back in Europe, though a bit different. Reaching his hand out to the female omega, the hand was pulled by the male above him who was really persistent it was getting annoying. Mingyu was about to push the man away before he whispered, 'I can do a threesome.'