Nightmare

AN~ MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ THE DESCRIPTIONS, FOR I WILL NOT BE REPEATING ANYTHING I MAY HAVE PUT IN IT... thnx and enjoy. 

Dark that's all it is. It's just dark. Noises creep up behind me as if someone was there. There isn't...  Sounds and words, a conversation I'm not apart of. It's for the better, its probably about me anyway. It usually is. The voices drowning out the sound of silence The dark space around me becoming colder and stuffy, making it more and more difficult to breathe. 

"I don't know, you're confusing me. I think I have a vocabulary word for this. You Good Fam?" The question shocking me out of my stupor, a yelp caught in my throat. I try to block out the voices but nothings working. No matter how hard I try, it's like there in my head. I hate it.

"Uh... Is Everything Gucci Thomas?"  Wait... Thomas... What's going on? Why won't it stop? What's wrong with Thomas.

"Is there something bothering you buddy?" Patton? Now I remember. That was Patton's voice. Where is he? I struggle to my feet, my knees weak from all the tense shaking. I can't help it. It happens when I get frightened.

"Do you honestly think that it is necessary to have him here?" Logan... He can help Thomas. He always has. They don't need me, never had, never will. I'm only here for Thomas and even then, they still don't need me.

"To offer his mopey-dopey input? I-I don't like him." Roman... That's good the whole cavalry. Thomas will be fine then, I don't know why I thought he wouldn't have been. 

"Princey's never liked Anxiety, that's his problem." Never... Liked... Oh, that's right Roman, I almost forgot. He's always yelling at me. I'm just doing my job. They'll never understand. A little anxiety is good for the old circulatory system. At least that's what I thought, you know... To get the blood pumping. Oh well, I guess that it doesn't matter either way. This is who I am, this is my job. For me to quit would be like asking Roman to stop being creative, or Patton to stop caring. We're all sides of the same... well... The same Thomas. I just... don't matter to them.

"He's got no Anxiety!" They're three voices screaming in unison, over and over again. Laughing... mocking... He has no Anxiety, I'm not needed. He's better without me. Pointless Painfull Pressure with no real value. I hear it all the time. Every night in every dream, they say the same thing. I'd say I'm used to it but I'm not deceit.

I'm Anxiety.