Short (Roman)

"What the fuck was that?" Logan came running into my room, slamming me into the wall.

"Logan language!"

"GERMAN!"Logan threw his hands in the air and moved to the corner of the room... farthest from me.

"Latin." We all look at Anxiety, he just shrugs. "What it may be dead, but it's still a language." I straighten myself out and picked up the stuff I had dropped. I had something very important to do, I didn't have time for this.

"Well, are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what Logan?"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING ON STAGE!!" Logan was fuming. I have never in my life seen him this upset. To be honest, I never thought he could be. Meanwhile, Patton just stood back with a look of concern that I always hated seeing.

"If you had stayed you would have known." I really didn't have time for this, I was supposed to meet with some people and a prince doesn't keep people waiting. 

"Kiddo, where are you going?" We all looked at Anx, again. He was already almost to the door when Patton called out. 

"Out." What's with him? It was like he was back to being... I thought we had gotten past this.

"Anxiety, I don't think that that is a viable decision." Anx paused, his hand on the door nob. Meanwhile, Logan look worried, almost scared. What did I miss, and when did Logan get scared? I was about to ask what I had missed but the sound of the door slamming changed my mind. I started towards the door, shortly after. I have things to do and I'm not going to let people get in my way.

"Oh no your staying right here and telling me what you were thinking." Logan was standing in the corner of the room yelling over Patton, who looked like he was about to cry. I've never seen Logan like this. It was like he was, not scared but... I cant think of the word. He kept looking back at the door like he was expecting something to happen... or someone to come through it. Anx maybe? 

"Logan what going on with you."

 "Oh don't mind him, kiddo. Go do what you have to do."

"Patton?" Patton just looks away. I caught a glimpse of Logan right before the door finally closed. He was sitting on the floor with his knees pressed up against his chest as Patton sat in front of him. It hit me hard. Logan wasn't angry, he wasn't even scared. He was anxious, really really anxious, probably for the first time too. 

Was it because of me?

or

Was it something else?

(AN~Gonna have a few more short before a full-length chapter but I think you like them so keep your eyes out lol

The surprises coming up might just leave you shocked. 

Or it won't!

honestly, I don't know what I'm doing lol)