Short (Patton)

(AN~ I'm going to be adding "Short" chapters every once in awhile on top of everything because I am swamped with school, But... I still want to be able to get things out so yep these are for when I don't have a full chapter, or when I want to move the story along so here you go. ENJOY!!)

Walking up to the base was... INCREDIBLE. The Cherry blossoms and the flowers were just so beautiful. I ended up running ahead of everyone else because I was just so excited, so I stopped to wait. I just took in the scenery. You could tell this place was magical, not just because it looks like a fairytale but you can feel it... The magic was everywhere, in every flower, in every petal that fell from the trees, in the air itself. 

I found a bench, sat down, and started to think of Anx. This was the picture he had painted, bench and all, right down to the carving. It was hard to see in the painting as it was really small but It's still here. It was a raincloud with a lighting bolt and A+M carved into the middle. A and M? 

Anxiety and...

"Marcos."

"What about him?"

"You had asked Elphie about him."

"I did."

"And... You knew how to get here."

"Where are you going with this Microsoft Nerd."

"It means you've been here before correct."

"Logan, sweety, we've all already figured that." Seriously did you not know? Logan just stopped short and stared at me. Why is he so shocked? Is it because we all came to that conclusion? Maybe it was because he was last to?

"Uh, dad?"

"Yea kiddo."

"Patton you just called the Microsoft turd sweety." Wait, I did but hang on... Why is that a problem, don't I call everyone that?

"It's not like I called him Hun." Wait did I just say that out loud.

"D-DAD!" I looked over and saw Logan red as can be, in utter shock. I, of course, probably was matching him. I can't believe I said that out loud.

"P-Patton, um, why are you just sitting on that bench, and why did you run ahead." Yes, a distraction.

"Because I was excited and I'm glad I did because it is so beautiful. Now I know why Anx painted it."

"Wait, Anxiety paints." Shoot... "When did that start happening?"Anx didn't answer. He just walked up to the bench. He looked so sad. This Marcos must have meant so much to him. My poor sweet misunderstood shadowling. 

"Anxiety?"

"Uh, sorry, what were you saying?"

"We should get going?"

"Oh, Uh, yeah. You said you have the stuff to do." Anx walked slowly away from the bench and started for the base. We all just stood there staring. He doesn't show his emotions, he always hid them behind a mask. All you would ever see is snarky unfeeling angry Anx, but this... This was... heartbreak.