Chapter Twenty-Five (part two)

[OLIVIA'S POV]

My eyes fluttered as a soft gust of wind bypassed my face I felt peace within my life. I felt whole. I felt as if the pieces of my broken life finally fell together.

I'm getting married.

"Wake up hoe. It's time to get hitched" Sophia bounced. "You have four hours. That's for nails, hair, and undergarments so Harry's even happier when he peels that beautiful dress off you" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Up and at em' woman. Let's go" she took me by my hands and lifted my out of bed. "Let's get started"

I sat in a chair that was in front of the kitchen as Sophia painted my toes, Gemma tended to my hands, and Ian curled my hair. My childhood friend Leila decided to cook and Matt controlled the music that was blaring through. The guys decided to go ahead and go to the dome and get ready there.

"Have you talked to Harry yet?" Matt yelled over the music ensuring that I heard him.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Do you want too? Cause if so he's calling you" I froze for a moment before telling him no. He ended the call and just as quickly as he did Harry called again. Matt ended again and Harry called back quicker and more rapidly.

"God. Someone answer their damn phone!" Nina yelled upon entering the living room. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and scratched her head. She was wearing tight shorts and a tank. Her nipples were prominent and he straps were sliding off her shoulders.

"I'm so glad I'm gay" Ian whispered as he laid a perfect curls on my shoulders.

Nina paused and touched her side. She reached under her shirt and pulled out what looked like a used condom.

"Is that what I think it is?" Matt asked with a look of disgust as he paused the music.

"Someone has a fun night" Leila laughed. "I heard everything by the way. Gross"

"You went out again?" I asked quietly.

"Yea" she chuckled with devious eyes. "Had LOTS of fun" she exaggerated going straight to the fridge and pulling out a small tub of ice cream. She dug her finger in it and placed some in her mouth. "Lots of fun" she laughed as she disappeared.

"That was just gross" Sophia spoke up. "And done" she said as she finished the last nail. "Perfect"

"Same here" Gemma and Ian added.

"Great" Leila joined. "Foods done" she placed plates on the counter full of food. Bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Actually a lot more that simple menu. "I'm so happy for you" Leila smiled at me as she poured syrup over my pancakes. "I'm sincerely proud".

"Thank you"

We ate in piece joking over what happened last night and talking casually. Before we realized it the clock struck twelve. We collected our stuff and head towards the place where I would soon give my all away.

"Hey darling" Shannon gave me a quick peck on the cheek as I got out of the car. "Makeup and everything is already set up" she nodded towards the golden double doors.

I walked in with my head high enjoying every second of this new found confidence that had spread over my body.

[NINA'S POV]

"He's here darling" my mother whispered as we walked behind Olivia towards the doors.

"Who exactly are we talking about mother? There are a lot of 'he's' that we speak of" I turned my head slightly to look at her.