B3: My Greatest Sin

As I peered through the window I could see her

As I peered through the window I could see her. My beautiful girl. I watched her sit on the bed and roll off her skirt. I watched her unhook her sexy lace stockings from her lingerie. It was like my own private show. Watching her undress with no interruption. I watched her sit there patiently until a man came up behind her. It took me a while to take in who it was. I thought he was dead.

He kissed her neck in way that I wished I could. He slid he bra off of her and smiled. It was a smile of gratification, of pride. Oh, how proud I would be to have her in my bed. To have her as my right hand. My most used and prized item.

The things they did. How could The not feel dirty. The way he ravished her. Taking her as if... she belonged to him. She did not. She was mine.

I watched her stand. I've always loved her short legs. How pretty they were. I longed to touch them. To run my fingers down and up her legs until I reach the one spot that she begs for.

I've always adored her smile and those pretty lips. But now I watch them being defiled as she took him deep in her mouth.

He seemed to enjoy it. Why wouldn't he? Her energy was pure warmth, her being nothing but the finest of golds and diamonds.

I couldn't bare to watch more. My stomach churned at the sight of her sucking him off happily. My eyes hurt at the sight of him pulling her hair. Anger, jealously, rage, they had all started to accumulate within me.

"Oh, Olivia... my Olivia, I live and long for my Olivia."